You know your from "Your City" if you. . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
DELAVEGA said:
when I was young I used to hate telling Bert I would wait for my uncle.... I always thought it hurt his feelings.... remeber Bert? the old Phillipino man that cut with my Uncle...lol.... damn, now THAT was the hardest one playboy.... Mr. Al (R.I.P)
Hahaha, yeah, Bert would just sit there and maybe get 1 or 2 cuts in a day. One time when I was in a hurry I let him cut me and he destroyed me. "No Bert, I'm gonna go ahead and wait 7 hours to let Al cut me".

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I already said Rico's Pizza!!!

Vallejo All-Stars, huh??

Corey Diggs
Kev Dean
Jason Shelly
Major Norton
Chris Smith
John Palmaffy
Juice Olsen
Ivory Jones

Wow...those were the days!!!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
DELAVEGA said:
Or at "The top of the world", in College Park..... that lil square at the top of the track, right above the tennis courts.. lol
Am I the only one who remebmers the Rap Group "BP" wth Big Money, Ravishing Ron & Def D "We're don it in the dark, doin it in College Park! Oh yeah its nothin nice, oh yeah its nothin nice?"

Remember MRs. Edgar, the crazy white haired old lady who used to walk up and down Springs Rd??

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Bob Edgar (RIP) was one of the best people ever. Him and my mom were really good friends.

Remember when St. Vincent's girls were all tramps??

Remember "Big Bob" Wainwright??

What about gettin fake smog certificates from Tommy's Auto???

Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
You know your from Vallejo if you remember Steve Boche the Vallejo High campus cop with his ugly ass goatee.

You know your from Vallejo if you've ever bought an 1/8 off me.

You know your from Vallejo if you remember when Madelyn Fitzpatrick was the shit.

You know your from Vallejo if you remember when Joe Loc & Beesh were my dancers, "Bump & Grind".

You know your from Vallejo if you remember when I had a Nissan Truck and had "Survival" painted on the back window and "J. Trujillo" on the tailgate.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Playa Jay Tee said:
You know your from Vallejo if you remember when Madelyn Fitzpatrick was the shit.
You got me FUCKIN DYIN over here!! That's a stretch!!! LMAO!!!

You know you're from Vallejo if you still owe Jay Tee for an eighth.

You know you are from Vallejo if you remember the cabriolet with the MISSROO license plate.

You know you are from Vallejo if you ever drank a 40 at Circle Park.

You know you are from Vallejo if you ever went to Loma Vista Farm on a field trip.

You know you are from Vallejo if you remember goin to Foster's Freeze when Vallejo Jr. had open campus.

You know you are from Vallejo if you EVER kicked it under the bridge on Wilson Ave.

Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
You know your from Vallejo if you remember when Smitty from the Funk Mobb was a baseball player.

You know your from Vallejo if you have ever seen Monkey Mike.

You know your from Vallejo if you remember when B-Legit had the Yellow Mustang with BLEGIT on the plates.

You know your from Vallejo if you remember when my group was called "3 Deep".

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
You know you are from vallejo when you remember when K-One from the Funk Mobb was a rapper.

You know you are from Vallejo when you remember Rodney Baker.

You know you are from Vallejo when you remember Dubee playin football.

You know you are from Vallejo if you can give Foster Hicks some dap.

You know you are from Vallejo hung out at Joe Butts when they were closed.

You know you are from Vallejo when you had at least one fight on Springs Rd.

Jun 20, 2002
lme2004.iuma.com
Madelyn Fitzpatrick! I spent the night at her house a couple times.... ha.... I was too young though... lol she was best friends with my Cousin... her, Marcy Brightwell, Angelina Trujillo, Kristina Nabong.... ha... that was the lil crew back then.... only one my cousin still hangs out with is Angelina..... the rest split up.... but I remember I was sprung off Angelina's lil sister Murecee lol!

You know your from Vallejo if you know that my boy Denny that used to work at Safeway right there off of Georgia St., got fake Rolex's for sale!

You know your from Vallejo if you remember when Circus Vargas used to be at the old Corbus Field

You know your from Vallejo if you ever spent time trying talk the price down on some shoes with Mr. Cool!

You know your from Vallejo if you ever watched a movie at the Vallejo Drive-In (Nightmare on ElmStreet!) lol

um... does Celly Cell still drive that older burgundy Lexus? lol

You know your from Vallejo if you remember Radio Dave

You know your from Vallejo if you knew Mr.Williams who owned the little store right there in Beverly Hills

You know your from Vallejo if you always watch your 4th of July Fireworks at The Waterfront

Last one for right now....

You know your from Vallejo if you ever had either a Purple or Yellow "ID" I don't do drugs T-shirt from the Omega Boys Club!

May 20, 2002
Dont forget Pic N Save

J shelley plays in the Arena League. He lives in Ohio. Old School Loma Vista Folks. I hung out with him in Vegas

BP Black Power i think i still have that tape somewhere.

Wainwright plays in the PBL the filipino basketball league

how about these vallejo all-stars

shawn tims

ali & larry evans

anthony boo oatman

glen turnage

May 20, 2002
if bought spot bilts from big 5 in the late 80s'-early 90's

remember the store grossmans

come up on candy at sprouse ritz in rancho

play video games at vals liquor on mini drive

too many too mention

Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
You know you're from Vallejo when you used to ride your bike under the overpass at the end of the waterfront where the boats stop!

You know you're from Vallejo when you remember a liquior store "King Pin" that's now Marina Management on Tuolumne St.

You know you're from Vallejo when the little Irabian dude would plug you with videos and games at "Crowne Video" on Tuolumne!

You know you're from Vallejo when foos made fun of you if you shopped at the "Pic n Save" next door to K-Mart!

How bout when there used to be a store across from the Little League field on Amador! Was it "Low Cost" or something?

You're from Vallejo if you shopped at Lucky's and Payless before they were changed over! lol!! Lucky's had that famous generic items isle with yellow and black packaging and lettering!

last one for now!

You're from the V when you lived around the block from Ernie the Lier and stole his bike when he got off to chase your boy who kept callin him a lier! Didn't they say he killed his parents in a fire? lmao!!!