You know your from "Your City" if you. . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2002
lme2004.iuma.com
You know your from Vallejo if you. . .

You know your from Vallejo if.....

1. You use to be scared to drive past the old Blue Rock Springs park when you were younger, cause of the Zodiac Killer... lol

2. If you've gotten faded up at either Rich Arts or The Gallery!

3. If you use to cruise Springs Rd., when Springs Rd. was poppin! lol

4. If the Vallejo vs. Hogan game was bigger then the Superbowl to you.

and last one for now....

5. If you know NOT to call Earnie on the Big three wheeler a LIAR! cause he'll chase you! lmao

We were all sitting around talking about funny Shit like this.... crackin up! I'm out.

Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
You know your from Vallejo if you remember when Taco Jalisco's was only a truck.

You know your from Vallejo if you remember when Marine World was a golf course.

You know your from Vallejo if you remember Disc Mania & Rainbow Records.

You know your from Vallejo if you remember Sgt. Lou Montgomery.

You know your from Vallejo if you remember when Black Angus used to have a club at night and it cracked.

Jun 20, 2002
lme2004.iuma.com
He said Boomin Jays... dayum! that's really playboy.

You know your from Vallejo if you remember the Roller Skate Rink that used to be by Vallejo High.

You know your from Vallejo if you've ever been to The Empress Theatre.

You know your from Vallejo if you ever paid $.50 to swim at the Plunge... lol

I'm out.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: speaking of the movies

THE GROVE said:
how about cinema 3 on tennesee i watched ET up in that joint
and before it closed they had dollar double features on friday night...

my fondest Vallejo memories are walking to Valergas market with the money my aunt gave us to buy a gallon of OJ for her screwdrivers then lifting it and pocketing the money...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Show Biz, and the Roller Rink was Yankee Doodles....

Remember Rudy's Steak House on Springs Rd??? Or "Happy Steak" in the Straw Hat Parking Lot?? Or "sizzler" by the other Straw Hat??

Or what about "Talk Of the The Town", "The Nubian" or the old School Wharf?? Did't you have a couple shows at the Wharf that got shut down, Jay Tee??? What about "Jenica's" or when the "Blue Rock" was crackin??

You ain't from Vallejo if you don't know Matley.

I used to return bottles to Valleragas to by baseball cards.

What about Beamer's?? 10 burgers and 5 fries for 5 bucks.

Who didn't buy liquor before they were 21 from Jenai's or Miko's??

Gettting 35 cent ice creams at Thrifty's

When Welchie was a campus supervisor.

What about Rico's Pizza??? or "Gold Rush Pizza" with those big ass potatos and the frozen yogurt???

Anyone remember "Mr. Corn Dog" or "Sunset Chicken" at the top off Springs Rd?? What about Pioneer Chicken by the High, where Ho Ho's is now???

When PAC ran shit at Vallejo Little League...

Before there was a 'Glen Cove', when Vallejo ended at the Hills...

When you used to see 40 in Vallejo...

Rooms at The Golden Penny for $20.10....

"Comin @ Bruce, and the Click, all of Ya'll can suck my dick" and "Andrea, Andrea, you can't fuck with the Dope Rhyme Saya!!!"

Gemco and Service Merchandise....

**damn, this brings back a lot of memories.**

Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Fuck!! I was gonna say Beamers! 10 burgers and fries for 5 bucks!! LMAO!!

You know you're from Vallejo when you lived next door to Levitti and heard him rehearsing "Tired of being Stepped On" and singin for a good 7 to 8 years through your god damn window every night!! lol!!

How bout this one??

You know you're from Vallejo when you stoled your parents money to run a play the arcades at "Mexico Lindo" on Benicia Road.

You know you're from Vallejo if you were dumb enough to drive all the way up past Blue Rocks Spirings and stop your car in the middle of nowhere just to see if Gravity Hill" really worked and pulled you! LMAO!!!

Or when going to Kmart on Sonoma Blvd. was the shit, especially when they added a Little Ceaser's Pizza in that bitch!

Two more!!

You know you're from Vallejo when you used to spend every Easter at "Childrens Wonderland" ridding on the only ride that worked! The god damn, slow ass, rusty as hell "T Cup" in swamp water or the swingset way in the back with three swings on it that squicked like a mufucka when you went back and forth!

Last one!

You know you're from Vallejo when your family spent every weekend eating at the Denny's that used to be next door to the post office and old Bank of America in downtown by the waterfront!

I'm from the V god damitttttt!!! I love my home!!!!!!

Matai

Jan 31, 2003
..."Lemme show you how we used to party/ V Town, pop yo collar with me....smokin', drinkin' all day/ That's how used to to it back in the day"...

Damn, Vallergas Markets in the V. That was a minute ago. My dad worked there. Still does, in Napa. Haha.

Jun 20, 2002
lme2004.iuma.com
That gave me chills homeboy, Mr. Al was my uncle.... I appreciate the luv..... when I was young I used to hate telling Bert I would wait for my uncle.... I always thought it hurt his feelings.... remeber Bert? the old Phillipino man that cut with my Uncle...lol.... damn, now THAT was the hardest one playboy.... Mr. Al (R.I.P)

Jun 20, 2002
lme2004.iuma.com
Playa Jay Tee said:
You ain't from Vallejo if you ain't never got jawed at Hanns Park.
Or at "The top of the world", in College Park..... that lil square at the top of the track, right above the tennis courts.. lol

We don't have to start naming Vallejo's Major League.... some old school Babe Ruth All Stars....lol

Trav Slay
Matt Herrera
Jimmy Werder

who remembers when they used to have the carnival right there at the end of Sonoma blvd.... across from the Union76 Gas Station....

and hold up.... Why does everyone plug their nose when they pass that spot right there by the 7up factory that is always smelling bad.... you know, coming up sonoma from South Vallejo!

Every post in this thread is straight Vallejo shit! lol