You know your from "Your City" if you. . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2007
Playa Jay Tee said:
When 415 "Groupie Ass Bitch" first came out, me, Werder & Johnny Bryant used to be in Werders gold Cutlass slappin' that shit all thru Vallejo. I think Richie Rich's "Don't Do It" was on the other side of the cassette.
^^LOL

What is so funny is Jimmy introduced me to you and Beesh... back when I was like 16... that was a long time ago.. he dated my cousin on and off for a long time... I remember the Cutlass too......

Mar 15, 2005
i aint from vallejo originally but i lived there for a few years in my teens and a lot of this shit brings bacc memories.....

that blue rocc springs-zodiac killer is the one though....everyone always talks about that shit when we around there.....

May 16, 2002
Damn yall went back on the V on this thread. I remember Ernie trippin out when you call him a liar lol! Was that at Springstowne? Dane brought up Service Merchandise. I remember walking there to buy a bb gun.

Jt you mentioned Steve Bosch. He was the JV baseball coach at Hogan in 1998 when I was there. I know it's him cause he still had that that gay ass goatee lol. And you mentioned St. Vincents girls? Is that the catholic grade school by the Jfk library?

Mar 8, 2007
mac_luv said:
I know it's him cause he still had that that gay ass goatee lol. And you mentioned St. Vincents girls? Is that the catholic grade school by the Jfk library?
Yeah it is..

I graduated from North Hills.. HAHA how about that... LOL, North Hills sucked, but moms didnt want me going to Peoples..

May 16, 2002
sassy707 said:
Yeah it is..

I graduated from North Hills.. HAHA how about that... LOL, North Hills sucked, but moms didnt want me going to Peoples..
Haha. St. Vincent's was the worst private school in Vallejo when I was at St. Catherines in the early 90's. Their students would meet up and thump and do weed and be having sex and this was like in 6th grade lol. They made all the other private school kids look like sheltered squares lol.

Mar 15, 2005
probably was posted already but i was jus thinkin of Smorgabobs....that used to be the shit.......miss them days......

also.....you know you from vallejo if you ever bought ciggerettes and beer from Bonfare and you was only like 15.....lol.....

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
this a new 1

you know you from vallejo if you know who skittles is....
and seen him walking round vallejo giggin hahaha

i see that muthafucka everyday and when ppl ask him is he skiittles he be tryna lie & shit lol

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
You know you're from Vallejo if Mizark set up shop in your garage and cut your hair, your cousins hair, your 3 kids hair, and the neighbor drove by and saw him and stopped and got his hair cut too.

You know you are from vallejo if you ever bought Gabby Gurp a tall can at Kings.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
doehubba said:
this a new 1

you know you from vallejo if you know who skittles is....
and seen him walking round vallejo giggin hahaha

i see that muthafucka everyday and when ppl ask him is he skiittles he be tryna lie & shit lol

lmao. that niggaz a foo. Gary's Furniture Commerical: "Go skittles, Go skittles..." lol