you know you from SEATTLE......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2004
YOU KNOW YOUR FROM SEATTLE WHEN

Jae Reekay said:
That "he" is actually a "she"...

THANKS JAE REEKAY FOR NOTICING THAT I AM ACTUALLY A WOMAN AND TO WHOMEVA WANTED TO KNOW WHEN I TOUCHED DOWN FROM R. BEACH C/O 97.

I ALSO AM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE WHEN I SAID THE 20 FUNERAL THING AND ONLY THE AGE OF 20 SOMETHING.

BY THE WAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME I MADE 26 YEARS OLD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Seattle Center really is a great place to kick someones ass or get your ass kicked.....

It don't matter how gangsta someone is or how deep you rollin or who your rollin with......you never know at seattle center what is gone to happen.....

from experience...

Aug 24, 2003
you know you're from seattle

if you get stuck in horrible traffic everytime it rains
if you get asked for spare change every time you try to walk around
if youve been called ignorant and yelled at by a group of people for making a homophobic remark in public
if you hear how "ghetto" things are you do or have from people who never had anything bad happen to them
if youve ever been in a violent situation instigated against you and then that person snitches and has a bunch of witnesses turn it around on you

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lmao this shit is 4 years old

you know you're from seattle when they decide to build a fuckin tunnel instead of doign something less expensive and ridiculous....

also..you know you're frmo seattle when the city gov't spends MILLIONS of dollars on artwork for the side of the road and for high ways and tunnels and stupid shit.

you know u in the sea town when u walk past starbucks and see another one across the fuckin street lol
LMAO! DAMN THATS TRUE... I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS IN THE NAVY AND WE DID THE SEAFAIR, AND I SWEAR I SAY A STARBUCKS AT DAMN NEAR EVERY BLOCK IN DOWNTOWN SEATTLE

I BEEN 2 SEATTLE TWICE & I LUV'D IT OUT THERE YALL GOT SUM FINE ASS WOMEN HELLA MIXED HELLA BLACK & ASIANS DAMMMMMNN! LARRYs NIGHT CLUB ONE OF THE BEST CLUBS I EVER BEEN TO!

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
If you ever got into with people at Bumbershoot by the whales
-If you remember when the ave was as dangerous as any other area in Seattle after midnight with the ave rats in full effect
-if you went to ezelles on the ave and also when the one in the CD was actually dangerous
-if you remember having to go watch the sonics play at the tacoma dome
-If you remember watching nate robinson and the twins dunk on teams in high school
-If you bought any of street level's early records and took pride in cats doing something in your city

Aug 24, 2003
you know that youre from seattle if youre sitting at work high as fuck on kush typing on the siccness in some four year old thread you resurrected

if youve gotten completely sick of how awful the stranger and seattle weekly are but keep grabbing them anyway because theyre free

if you ever ruined a good hat or pair of shoes in some nasty ass mud puddle or sudden downpour

if youve ever had your jaw click from running over a unexpected pothole going too fast

if youve witnessed the 'asian bad driver stereotype' verified more than 30 times on the road

if youve ever eaten pho or teriyaki for lunch or stopped at a coffee shop for lunch 4 times or more in a given work week

if youve ever cruised on alki on a sunny summer day looking for bitches

if you ever washed your car cause it was nice and then got pissed when it rained the next day, and then did it again three more times that month

if you put an air conditioner in your car to use it for 1 week of the year

if you hate the rain and the winter and gray and clouds but cant think of any other place you would rather spend your summer

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
LMAO! DAMN THATS TRUE... I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS IN THE NAVY AND WE DID THE SEAFAIR, AND I SWEAR I SAY A STARBUCKS AT DAMN NEAR EVERY BLOCK IN DOWNTOWN SEATTLE

I BEEN 2 SEATTLE TWICE & I LUV'D IT OUT THERE YALL GOT SUM FINE ASS WOMEN HELLA MIXED HELLA BLACK & ASIANS DAMMMMMNN! LARRYs NIGHT CLUB ONE OF THE BEST CLUBS I EVER BEEN TO!
seattle does have some women.. love it, go anywhere in the uvillage.. and i had 2nd row at the Sounders tonight.. women were on point!

yeah slangin coffee like hash bars in amsterdam LOL