you know you from SEATTLE......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2004
if you remeber officer cookie as your D.A.R.E teacher in school...

if you know what the spider man park is, but don't know the real fuckin name of it.......

if you wonder how the hell are they gonna build a monorail intersecting through the city.....

Jul 10, 2002
Fiya from the Lions Den

Haircuts at Fleeks

Music Inner City & the Coolout network

takin' the whip on I-90 bridge just to mash 110+ mph

if you've been to peep Bruce Lee's grave

remember when broadway used to be hella grimy and punkrock, then turned gay and got cleaned up, now is starting to get dirty again...

Sneakin' into Huskie Stadium

DV-8

If you're sick of goin' out to the clubs b/c people can't act right... (or ever been to a club or house party anywhere, and there is way more dudes than females, so someone always ends up shootin' heads)

if you know anyone who refers to superbomb as 'some poop'

Aug 14, 2003
Turf_Tycoon said:
if you remeber officer cookie as your D.A.R.E teacher in school...
I REMEMBER HER.

AND IF YOU REMEMBER WHEN U USED TO GO TO WILD WAVES EVERYDAY OF THE SUMMER WHEN YOU WAS YOUNGER OR YOU'RE AT COULON PARK EVERY OTHER DAY DURING THE SUMMER.

Feb 2, 2004
Southend_206 said:
I REMEMBER HER.

AND IF YOU REMEMBER WHEN U USED TO GO TO WILD WAVES EVERYDAY OF THE SUMMER WHEN YOU WAS YOUNGER OR YOU'RE AT COULON PARK EVERY OTHER DAY DURING THE SUMMER.
naw nigga what about Sports Camp at Rotary........

if you use to go the Vista to hoop........

Aug 20, 2004
JoMoDo said:
Fiya from the Lions Den

If you're sick of goin' out to the clubs b/c people can't act right... (or ever been to a club or house party anywhere, and there is way more dudes than females, so someone always ends up shootin' heads)
Real deal...

Oct 26, 2004
You know your from SEATTLE when....

All the convicts/felons came from your High School : Rainier Beach

You know that you are from Seattle when you think that: Cat fish Corner, Philley's Best, and Jones Bar-b-que Cracks.

You know that you are from Seattle when you literally invest in a rain coat, umbrella or coat with a hood. Cuz that is how often it rains.

You know that you are from Seattle If you think/thought HD's, Larrys, or Radondo's pops on the weekend.

You know fo sho that you are from Seattle if you grew up or lived in Holly Park, Rainier Vista, or Highpoint.

You fo sho know that you are from Seattle if you have been to over 20 funerals and your only in your twenties.

You know that you are fo sho from Seattle if everytime you hear some heat you hear "HOOVA DID IT"

Oct 26, 2004
You know your from the town when....

Turf_Tycoon said:
include Garfield in that shit........even though it ain't shit to be proud about.........

Well to let it be known the only person that I know that did dirt is my step brother shot up Garfield. I did not attend the school, so how the f** am I suppose to know about any other school?

Aug 14, 2003
Jae Reekay said:
That "he" is actually a "she"...

ANd if "she" is speakin from personal experience...than thats not necassarily a Seattle thing....thats a Shasta thing....
TYPO.....SHE AIN'T THE ONLY ONE. AND I KNOW A LOT PEOPLE WHO BEEN TO A LOT OF FUNERALS. BUT I SEE WHERE YOU'RE COMIN FORM.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
You know you're from Seattle if.....

You ever called weed "tret"....lol

You went to the Seattle Center for "Kids Day".....only to watch all the Gangster Deciples beat up everybody.

You went to "The OZ" (later became DV8) after Kids Day to kick it because it was normally a 21+ club and you thought you were special for being able to go in there.

You know you're OLD and from Seattle if you remember the last time Mt. St. Helen's erupted (and felt the earthquake that came along with it) and seen what volcanic ash looks like after it dumps on entire towns.

Ahhhh.....the good old days.