You go Jews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Irael's settlement policy in the westbank is the reason i got nothing against jews cmon! who am i a christian?!?! lol j/k The Israel state and thir statements made me an anti semit i think the media did..yup

took you 520 years to fuck the ottoman empire right?? how many countries were involved again? well right on..
welcome to Turkey u fucked nobody my friend
and yes there will be a ressurrection i think its called Tura but since u know better than me..u know whats good right?

salam alakeikum?

dont mix arabs with ottomans dumbfuck : D

Mar 28, 2006
Irael's settlement policy in the westbank is the reason i got nothing against jews cmon! who am i a christian?!?! lol j/k The Israel state and thir statements made me an anti semit i think the media did..yup

took you 520 years to fuck the ottoman empire right?? how many countries were involved again? well right on..
welcome to Turkey u fucked nobody my friend
and yes there will be a ressurrection i think its called Tura but since u know better than me..u know whats good right?

salam alakeikum?

dont mix arabs with ottomans dumbfuck : D
Do yourself a favour and dont post here again. Go back to Youtube

Feb 7, 2006
And no one would give 2 shits about the "suffering of the Palestinian people" as long as it wasn't the Jews that was fucking them up.

All the "free thinking" college stoners in Che Guevara shirts would suddenly find themselves with nothing to do.
hyperbole...

May 27, 2009
why is that everyone who supports palestine are anti-semites ?
You're the only one saying that. I don't believe anyone has mentioned antisemitism at all here. Except the people saying "Fuck Israel".

I just think supporting Palestine is mostly uninformed bandwagon jumping, done by supposedly "rebellious" people who think they're bucking the system by keeping themselves uninformed of actual history. They watch one propaganda piece from the Palestinians or listen to one Rage Against the Machine song and suddenly they're informed on a subject. I don't think they're antisemitic, or if they are I don't really care.

May 27, 2009
Why would I care about what one nut, or a group of nuts thinks? He's welcome to hold whatever views he wants. Just like you are. He can say whatever he wants. Just because he's got funny sideburns and outdated clothes doesn't make him an authority on the subject.

I could only take about 30 seconds of his rambling so I don't know what his "solution" is. I don't really care either.

May 27, 2009
Why do you hold your views or why do I hold mine? Who knows. People read or book, watch a movie, hear a song, etc. and it effects how they see the world.

Many of the protesters out at the check points in Israel are Jewish Israelis. Everyone thinks that their side is "right", almost everyone thinks the world would be a better place if their agenda was followed. Obviously someone's got to be wrong on 2 opposing sides, but I don't think that makes them bad or evil. Until you specifically start targeting civilians when you decide to get violent. Then I say you're garbage, I don't care if you're fighting for the most just cause on Earth, when you specifically target civilians and blow up a bus (or whatever) I only want to see you fail.