You go Jews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2009
LOL, some drunk fucks say some stupid shit and suddenly they represent all israelis?

But the fucks who raise up their kids like this (pictures below) are what?... just a tiny minority of extremists? That's a good palestinian upbringing right there.

May 27, 2009
Tiananmen square it is not. What do you think would happen to you if you stood in front of a bulldozer?

It sucks, but sometimes people trying to be heroes miss the front page and go straight to the obituaries.

No one has anything to say about the Palestinians using human shields? Or launching mortars from their neighbor's back yard? Of course not, it's all about the bloodthirsty jews who buck back.

Do you really think the Israelis just sit around thinking of ways to fuck with the Palestinians? Do you really think this shit would continue if the Palestinians stopped with the mortars, suicide bombs, and other attacks on civilians?

If someone was in your front yard throwing rocks through your windows and there was no police, what would you do? Would you give a fuck about "world opinion" when a rock comes through your daughter's window? Would you look at your gun and think "oh I better not use this because he's only throwing rocks"? I would fucking buck, and I think you would too.

If my family is in danger I'm going above and beyond to ensure their safety. Fuck proportionate response. Why is Israel the only country on Earth expected to sit around and let rocks come through their window and not do shit about it?

If the Palestinians tried this shit with any other country on Earth, no one would give half a fuck when big ass bombs came back as a response. But since it's Israel, it's all bad.

Feb 9, 2003
If my family is in danger I'm going above and beyond to ensure their safety. Fuck proportionate response.
Irony. And what exactly do you think the Palestinians are doing?

1. Ever look at a map of Palestine before the UN partition?

2. Do you know there ARE Jews opposed to Zionism? Want to guess why?

Feb 7, 2006
Tiananmen square it is not. What do you think would happen to you if you stood in front of a bulldozer?

It sucks, but sometimes people trying to be heroes miss the front page and go straight to the obituaries.

No one has anything to say about the Palestinians using human shields? Or launching mortars from their neighbor's back yard? Of course not, it's all about the bloodthirsty jews who buck back.

Do you really think the Israelis just sit around thinking of ways to fuck with the Palestinians? Do you really think this shit would continue if the Palestinians stopped with the mortars, suicide bombs, and other attacks on civilians?

If someone was in your front yard throwing rocks through your windows and there was no police, what would you do? Would you give a fuck about "world opinion" when a rock comes through your daughter's window? Would you look at your gun and think "oh I better not use this because he's only throwing rocks"? I would fucking buck, and I think you would too.

If my family is in danger I'm going above and beyond to ensure their safety. Fuck proportionate response. Why is Israel the only country on Earth expected to sit around and let rocks come through their window and not do shit about it?

If the Palestinians tried this shit with any other country on Earth, no one would give half a fuck when big ass bombs came back as a response. But since it's Israel, it's all bad.
we should just give palestine the same welfare check we give israel so they dont have to use suicide bombings, mortar attacks etc. Israael should just catch that fade, but they scared they aint got the heart...

May 27, 2009
MEXCOM said:
Irony. And what exactly do you think the Palestinians are doing?
Blowing up pizza shops and gunning down high school kids? Launching mortars with the hopes of civilian casualties?

MEXCOM said:
1. Ever look at a map of Palestine before the UN partition?
You mean like the map that SeriouslyThug posted? Uhm, it's a little inaccurate. You see in 1946 all of it should be called "British Land". The Brits ran that shit, not the Palestinians or the Jews. Before that it was part of the Ottoman Empire. Before that it was ruled by the Crusaders who took it from the Arab Caliphate, who took it from the Romans, who took it from the Persians. The Persians took it from... guess who? The Jews.

There was never a Palestine ruled by Palestinians until 1994 thanks to the Oslo Accords.

I can draw a map showing the whole world being ruled by the church of Scientology, that doesn't mean it's accurate.

MEXCOM said:
2. Do you know there ARE Jews opposed to Zionism? Want to guess why?
I did know that, my guess would be that it's because each human is different and has the ability to hold completely different views from others in his/her group. Apparently there's also Jews running around yelling "White Power".
Did you know that much of the land that Israel "stole" was actually purchased from either Turks or Palestinians. Does this imply support for Zionism?

Dhadnot said:
we should just give palestine the same welfare check we give israel so they dont have to use suicide bombings, mortar attacks etc. Israael should just catch that fade, but they scared they aint got the heart...
I say we stop giving money to both.
Not real sure what you mean by your second sentence. It seems like Israel showed a bit of heart in 1948 when Jordanian, Syrian, Iraqi and Egyptian armies attacked and were defeated. This was before the US started giving Israel shitloads of money by the way.

Jul 10, 2002
This part of the map is ignoring all the rest of 'Transjordan' prior 46 or Ottomans before 21.

Why won't Jordan accept them as citizens or any of the other Arab nations that baited them out during the war of independence.

It is a piece of land the size of New Jersey, there are ~6M Jews, and another 1M arab/israeli citizens (who by the way wouldn't trade their life there for any other Muslim country in the region). There are 1.5B muslims in the surrounding countries. Only in Israel is secular life tolerated and respected, woman have equal and free rights as citizens to work or be educated, Israel has 'due process' and leads the mid-east for conservation research and ecological sustainability.

Before 46 it was a desert with no roads or infrastructure anything, the Kineret was a disease infested swamp

By Jordan and Syria and Lebanon refusing to grant citizenship status to people who have been in refugee status for 60 yrs (longer than any other group in history) it is 100% political.

It's an excuse to hate Jews and keep threads like this going. Just imagine, if as Amhedndedijahd wish was true (if we get a nuke and kill 3M of them, they will retaliate and kill 15M of us, but it will be worth it), anyway, I digress...if Israel was dismantled as most seem here to hope, what then? You think for 1 second that immediate peace will reign over the region? Will the Sunni's and Sh'ite all the sudden be best fuckin' freinds and lay down arms and hug eachother? Fuck no, Hamas and Hizbollah will duke it out, Jordan, Egypt & Syria would all get down, and after it is all said and done the Palestinians would still be left with no land and the Arab nation would just partition is, Here's the solution, I got... ressurrect the Ottoman empire and give it all back to them, they used to have a lot of land and they got fucked too

May 27, 2009
...if Israel was dismantled as most seem here to hope, what then? You think for 1 second that immediate peace will reign over the region? Will the Sunni's and Sh'ite all the sudden be best fuckin' freinds and lay down arms and hug eachother? Fuck no, Hamas and Hizbollah will duke it out, Jordan, Egypt & Syria would all get down, and after it is all said and done the Palestinians would still be left with no land and the Arab nation would just partition is,...
And no one would give 2 shits about the "suffering of the Palestinian people" as long as it wasn't the Jews that was fucking them up.

All the "free thinking" college stoners in Che Guevara shirts would suddenly find themselves with nothing to do.