YO CHECC THIS SHIT *Cmoke vs. Masked Man*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

you're ryght, you are one confuzed motherfucker. pleaze tell me you arent that IGNORANT. theze are my stomping groundz, ive been here forever. nobody haz to agree with me, and i dont have to be tha bezt here for it to be my home. quit tryna make me look stupid cuz all itz doin iz lettin your ignorance shyne.

also, you myght wanna lay off tha nut rydin. let Masked Hoe fyght hiz own battlez, cuz you aint scarin anyone.
first off.. i'm not "nut rydin".. its different when you see someone being attacked for no reason that you are cool with... but.. its pretty sad when you have to have a net forum be your stomping grounds... we all now know... who the ignorant one is...

pz

May 10, 2002
No reason? ur ass buddy masked man called out three respectable peeps to battle him in a HANDICAP MATCH NOW UR BOY IS A BITCH AND CANT MAN UP SHUT UR MOUTH HONKEY AND STAY OUT PEEPS BUSNIESS....Fatal aint the best here but hes one of them....i aint even gunna defend him cuz i dont need to...so ill just sit back and watch as u get confused and clowned like its free entertainment...

thanks
PeaCe

Dec 19, 2002
Cmoke said:
masked man called out three respectable peeps to battle him in a HANDICAP MATCH NOW UR BOY IS A BITCH AND CANT MAN UP
this is what i wanna know...
WHERE THE FUCC IS MASKED MAN?????

one~