YO CHECC THIS SHIT *Cmoke vs. Masked Man*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
that whole crew is weak. does any1 have the picture of them holdin up beer cans and shit anymore? remember they were gonna shoot Fatal wit the Calico.

masked man is coo tho.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^
Masked Man iz tha jackass who said he wuz gonna shoot me with a "Calico Shotgun," which doeznt exist. he also proceeded to say he would shoot me with hiz "12 gag shootgun." LMFAO!!!!

i feel you tho. they're sum dumb ass kidz tryna look hard by holdin beer canz and fake gunz to cameras and poztin em online hoping to get complimentz. that shyt wuz fuckin hilarious. i still get a chuckle whenever i think back upon them and their fat ass homeboy, "Seattle's Finest." ROFLMFAO!

Dec 19, 2002
Masked Man 2O6 said:
Oh yeah, Cmoke, Ancer and Curt B... I'm callin' all three of you out. We'll do a handicap match, three of you VS one of me. All in one battle. Rookiez.
i dont think i see inasense206 on that list of people?
does anyone else?
why do u think u need to get involved?

one~

Dec 19, 2002
aye i just read that shit about the picture if anyone has it i wopuld love to see thats comedy u got me clownin and i aint even seen the pic!!!!

one~

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
^
^
^
Shit, most of this was posted on X-mas, what a Waste Cmoke. LOL, JK though...You still gunna get that shit, you were going to get for tonight.

What UP Fatal...Same SN, Same Font color, Same old shit, just on a different thread. PeaCe.

You two gunna spit anything, or what, this got old fast, and its the first time i checked this thread. If i don't C some vereses, im gunna strike fear in the both of yah, lol.

~Fawg

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
LOL. Oh wow... this is old. Tha picz first of all were talkin' when I was 12 or 13, I'm almost 17 now, I was 15 when I posted em'. I was never in any of tha picz holdin' a gun or liquor bottlez. I was tha one takin' picz. I was only in two or three. Those were tha homiez. Fatal never started clownin' me until I clowned him for sayin' my homie was fat and said he dosen't deserve tha name Seattle Finest when noone has ever heard him before. Then we got into it. And all we were doin' was havin' a good time drinkin' and recordin' in tha picz. And... I never said shit about a Calico, that was someone who posted under tha name Seattle'z Finest. And... I said if you were ever to come to Seattle you'd get shot for talkin' shit like that to me, or my homiez. Your puttin' wordz into my mouth. And tha 12 gag shootgun was a dumbass miss spellin', you know that. So stop stalkin' me foo.

Apr 25, 2002
Masked Man 2O6 said:
LOL. Oh wow... this is old. Tha picz first of all were talkin' when I was 12 or 13, I'm almost 17 now, I was 15 when I posted em'. I was never in any of tha picz holdin' a gun or liquor bottlez. I was tha one takin' picz. I was only in two or three. Those were tha homiez. Fatal never started clownin' me until I clowned him for sayin' my homie was fat and said he dosen't deserve tha name Seattle Finest when noone has ever heard him before. Then we got into it. And all we were doin' was havin' a good time drinkin' and recordin' in tha picz. And... I never said shit about a Calico, that was someone who posted under tha name Seattle'z Finest. And... I said if you were ever to come to Seattle you'd get shot for talkin' shit like that to me, or my homiez. Your puttin' wordz into my mouth. And tha 12 gag shootgun was a dumbass miss spellin', you know that. So stop stalkin' me foo.
that whole paragraph iz liez.
YOU were tha dumbass who said u had a "Calico shotgun"
YOU were tha whiteboy tryna look hard with a bottle of beer in your hand, cuz YOU even said it wuz you
I started talkin shyt about that fat fucker tha second i heard about hiz name
and YOU NEVER CLOWNED ME. you juzt made yourself look lyke a fuckin clown by threatening me with sum false shyt that we both know you would never do. you decided to talk shyt, i told you were i stay and everything, then you uzed tha same old excuse az everyone else...."im not gonna drive down there." pussy ass fake wannabe G throwin up fake gang signz and shyt. dont think you can lie about it juzt bcuz tha Siccness went down and itz no longer in tha archivez. anyone who wuz around back then will confirm everything i juzt said.

and your lil "stalker" thing iz weak. u aint gettin at nobody with that shyt homegurl. im juzt lettin you know, dont bother waztin your tyme typin it, cuz therez no way i can stalk you when your entering MY STOMPING GROUNDZ. ive never seen you pozt anywhere but here, and thiz iz my domain. so fuck you joto. u juzt happen to be in my area puto.

Apr 25, 2002
Acer said:
aye i just read that shit about the picture if anyone has it i wopuld love to see thats comedy u got me clownin and i aint even seen the pic!
azk that pussyfart Maked Woman to pozt them. i know he haz them, but he'll prolly make up an excuse to not pozt em cuz tha lazt tyme he did we had HELLA headz straight CLOWNIN hiz sorry ass. LMFAO!

May 10, 2002
yo masked man u lost homeboy.....been too long now...so either restart a thread...or get ur hoopty ass off the battles board cuz u aint battlin shit.

so take ur scragly ass...take insane too since hes one of ya "homiez" i callm strait faggots...now walk out bitch cuz u aint got no rhymin skillz thanks for proving my point...

PeaCe

Dec 19, 2002
what happened??????

i thought masked man was gona rip all 3 of us? but he didnt even post a verse if i remember right he did checc in right??
guess he dont want none.................

one!

Nov 30, 2002
so fatal...let me get this right.... this is your stomping grounds? correct?.. im a little confused.. this whole forum is yours right? meaning you're the best here...you control shit everyone agree's with you? let me know man.. cuz im a little confused.. got a problem with "large" people.. come over here and talk to MO-X... im sure he'd let ya know how to talk to "large" people.. but answer my questions for me would ya?

pz

Dec 19, 2002
whats up are we gonna do this or is the "MAN" hiding behind the "MASK" he called all 3 of us out but i think he just noticed that he fucced up and he cant win so waht it is???? we gona drop some verses or what?

Apr 25, 2002
inasense206 said:
so fatal...let me get this right.... this is your stomping grounds? correct?.. im a little confused.. this whole forum is yours right? meaning you're the best here...you control shit everyone agree's with you? let me know man.. cuz im a little confused.. got a problem with "large" people.. come over here and talk to MO-X... im sure he'd let ya know how to talk to "large" people.. but answer my questions for me would ya?

pz
you're ryght, you are one confuzed motherfucker. pleaze tell me you arent that IGNORANT. theze are my stomping groundz, ive been here forever. nobody haz to agree with me, and i dont have to be tha bezt here for it to be my home. quit tryna make me look stupid cuz all itz doin iz lettin your ignorance shyne.

also, you myght wanna lay off tha nut rydin. let Masked Hoe fyght hiz own battlez, cuz you aint scarin anyone.