Yao has 21 points 7 Reb. at half

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I'd say it like this if AI would retire right now hobe might be the best shooting guard in the league but nothing more than that.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Well Iverson on that team would be like 8-4. Hobe is and never can be the best even though all you faker fans would like to see it.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Hold on...haha...Orlando is worse off than L.A.!!! McGrady has no one, except a beatup Grant Hill, and that was just this year, and he always leads them to the playoffs!! They have a even worse front court than L.A., and the whole sport media will tell u that!! Mcgrady is way better than Ko-Me!! haha!!! GOT EM!!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Damn Yao been tearin shit up lately!!!!He ripped Shawn Bradley a new one!! lol, naw he been showin how good he really is, Im jumpin on the Rockets bandwagon now, 2-3 years...OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

May 2, 2002
Its funny how you say that now, and not when every other person on this board is saying the Lakers are nothing without SHAQ, where were you then? Im thinking your saying this now cause im justifying the lakers situation without SHAQ's presence. And not bashing them. Your right other players need to step up, but they arent, so kobe has to...
I've always been here...just don't always respond to topics. There are TOO many laker posts that everyone responds to. I don't think my thoughts need to be on every post. I just thought it was humerous that you said Kobe didn't have anyone around him, when it was obvious that he did...hence the 3 rings.....