Yao has 21 points 7 Reb. at half

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ended up with 30 points and 16 rebounds. quiteing the doubters. to soon though to say if he'll be good enough to make it big here

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Yeah man Dallas is still undefeated maybe they can win the title this year but I know it's to early in the season right now but i hope they'll get that start record first.

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
his percentage is opposite Ko-Me Myant!!! Haha! GOT EM!!!
Stat Facts: Iverson who everyone thinks is the best in the leauge, is averageing the same amount of shot attempts as kobe, and has a lower FG%. Averages fewer assists per game, and fewer rebounds per game. AI has a better record, but atleast he has a true PG to play with, as well as Van Horn. Kobe doesnt have anyone hence leading his team in Points, Rebounds, Steals, and Assists... all as a SG. Good day. :)

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Yep you're right but I think if shaq was out for the season the fakers wouldn't even reach the playoffs so all the good stats from hobe would be garbage and even your smiley wouldn't help the fakers to reach the playoffs. Anyway all you fakers fans can be happy shaq is back and that means more offensive fouls per game
that won't get called.

May 2, 2002
AI has a better record, but atleast he has a true PG to play with, as well as Van Horn. Kobe doesnt have anyone hence leading his team in Points, Rebounds, Steals, and Assists... all as a SG. Good day.
It's funny that you say Kobe doesn't have anyone around him. This is the same team that has one the championship the last 3 years in a row. So what if Shaq is out...other people need to step up. That's what championship teams/players are supposed to do. It's obvious Kobe can't do that.....

And Van Horn is new to the Sixers. Iverson has been carrying that team for a few years now...regardless of a low FG%.....

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I couldn't have said it better. There is another thing that I always wonder about. I always hear shaq complaining about getting hacked and shit like that but look at Iverson I see him getting pushed to the floor and getting sum teeth knocked out in nearly every game but I never heard AI complaining about getting fouled that much.

Apr 25, 2002
gimpypimp said:
It's funny that you say Kobe doesn't have anyone around him. This is the same team that has one the championship the last 3 years in a row. So what if Shaq is out...other people need to step up. That's what championship teams/players are supposed to do. It's obvious Kobe can't do that.....
Its funny how you say that now, and not when every other person on this board is saying the Lakers are nothing without SHAQ, where were you then? Im thinking your saying this now cause im justifying the lakers situation without SHAQ's presence. And not bashing them. Your right other players need to step up, but they arent, so kobe has to...

gimpypimp said:
And Van Horn is new to the Sixers. Iverson has been carrying that team for a few years now...regardless of a low FG%.....
Iverson has always has someone, atleast as good as anyone kobe has now. I have something you can do, go and look at the past few years, look at Philly's record, look as they made it to the finals, now i want you to look at the eastern conference record against the western, then look at the east against themselves, you will see how easy it is to cary a team there.

KINGCZAR said:
Real talk Gimpy & MB3!! yall had to school nitro before I got a chance!!! WEll nevermind nitro....read what MB3 & Gimpy said!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!
Schooled? By his first paragraph he went against evertything you have said on this board. He is saying the lakers are something without shaq, as they have "championship players". What the fuck you thinking? You just spotted some laker bashing and quickly agreed, how childish. I find it amusing how you all agree with each other to TRY proving a point, weather or not you even agree with the person. MB3: as long as the person is bashing the Lakers, you could never have said it better your self. Its all hatred, now by Czar's standards, i have just schooled all 3 of you. Good day. :)

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Awe poor baby!!! It will be ok, lil piggy toe is returnin soon!!! Ko-Me is a good player, but not a great player that can be the 1st option and have a winnin record!! The Fakers won 3 titles, so even if Shag went down they should atleast be .500!! Ko-Me has proven otherwise!! Just face it, Ko-Me aint what u thought!!! GOT EM!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea and u are the only 1 who believes that hoopla!! Ko-Me aint even the best player in his division!! haha!! Yo boy is a top 20 player, who cant win for shit without lil piggy toe!!! Haha!! Sorry but thats the way it is homie!! GOT EM!!!