Yall just feel that EARTHQUAKE?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Damn man, I've been here all my life. This shit happens from time to time right, but this was the strongest one I've ever felt. I ain't gonna lie I was kind of shook for a sec. That shit felt like it lasted forever. The worse part was that I was getting faded with my folks, I couldn't determine if my head was spining or if the quake was legit

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
Only felt one after shock when I ws in spring valley today. I wouldn't have felt it if my girl didn't say shit. I was high and my body was nice n numb.

Dec 25, 2003
Man I was at work today when it the aftershock shook the ground a lil for a couple sec then it got bigger that everyone was trippin out so hard I even almost tripped lol!! But like always we were lucky as fuck it only lasted a min or so cuz if it didnt & the aftershock was much stronger, it wouldve been end of our city & whats more fucked up it happened on easter sunday u see that could be a sign of the apocalypse??????

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Man...I had just walked into the Food4Less on Euclid ......been in there bout 10 seconds trippin off this group of ladies that was talkin HELLA loud...thinkin to myself why dont they shut the fuck up!.....At that moment I felt a lil wobble(I later figured THAT was the earthquake) but quickly dismissed it because about a second later ladies that were talkin hella loud started SCREAMIN like a muthafukka!......Im thinkin like wtf??!!.....is these muthafukkas fightin or sumthin??....then I see a few fools come come boltin out of a few isles makin hard rights bee linin to the door......screamin "GET OUT OF THE STORE GET OUT OF THE STORE!!"....now I'm thinkin SHIT, somebody got a GUN in this bitch!!!.....So now I'm lookin around for the gunman cause I didnt wanna run into him!.......a few seconds pass and I hear somebody "we just had an earthquake".....I look up and all the lights were swayin back and forth....needless to say I was a lil relieved and proceeded to do the shoppin I had came there to do.

Yea, I was trippin out too, but for a completely different reason.

Apr 3, 2007
That shit was kinda crazy. I was kickin it with some homies at home when I felt that shit. I felt everything rumbling so me and my homies got out the house. That shit lasted for a good 20-30 secs. Strongest earthquake I've ever felt. It was kinda funny though cuz my homies were dosing off and shit. They didn't even feel it until I was like "Earthquake! Let's get the fuck out!" lol

Mar 13, 2006
Man...I had just walked into the Food4Less on Euclid ......been in there bout 10 seconds trippin off this group of ladies that was talkin HELLA loud...thinkin to myself why dont they shut the fuck up!.....At that moment I felt a lil wobble(I later figured THAT was the earthquake) but quickly dismissed it because about a second later ladies that were talkin hella loud started SCREAMIN like a muthafukka!......Im thinkin like wtf??!!.....is these muthafukkas fightin or sumthin??....then I see a few fools come come boltin out of a few isles makin hard rights bee linin to the door......screamin "GET OUT OF THE STORE GET OUT OF THE STORE!!"....now I'm thinkin SHIT, somebody got a GUN in this bitch!!!.....So now I'm lookin around for the gunman cause I didnt wanna run into him!.......a few seconds pass and I hear somebody "we just had an earthquake".....I look up and all the lights were swayin back and forth....needless to say I was a lil relieved and proceeded to do the shoppin I had came there to do.

Yea, I was trippin out too, but for a completely different reason.
comedy

Feb 27, 2010
THAT WAS A 6.9.. IT WOKE ME THE FUCK UP OUTTA MY NAP. I THOUGHT I WAS DREAMIN FOR A SEC.
they said on the news it was 7.1 or some shit. I was in the car at a stop light. Felt like some one was pushin on my bumper makin the whip move up and down.

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
cali has settled down with all the natural occurrences from way back when. i remember mah moms tellin me as a kid cali used to have tornados.

Feb 27, 2010
^^^ I ain't fuckin wit no tornados haha. they had one hit north cali not too long ago. too many hills here now. we might be safe