Yall just feel that EARTHQUAKE?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 3, 2007
WOW I WAS JUST ENJOYIN THE DAY OUTSIDE HAVIN A CIGARETTE ON THE PATIO AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I FEEL SOMETHIN SHAKIN AND I THOUGHT IT WAS THE PLASTIC CHAIR AT FIRST AND OPP I JUST FELT ANOTHER AFTER SHOCK.. ONLY IN CALIFORNIA MAN.

May 6, 2009
I've felt 3 aftershocks already. They need to get some news cameras down in Mexicali where it happened because they probably have some major damage and casualties.

May 25, 2009
I've felt 3 aftershocks already. They need to get some news cameras down in Mexicali where it happened because they probably have some major damage and casualties.
lol have u ever been to mexicali homie? that shit is worse than t.j. some hoods look like fuckin' iraq over there trust me not that much damage could have been done...

May 6, 2009
lol have u ever been to mexicali homie? that shit is worse than t.j. some hoods look like fuckin' iraq over there trust me not that much damage could have been done...
"lol" I was just repeating what an earthquake expert said on the news. I'm not talking damage "money wise" because you're right, those buildings are shit. Obviously meaning all those building and houses are crumbled to pieces now, and there are most likely some casualties. Not sure what you're on about....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
everyone was out side like pointing at eachother going "DID YOU FEEL THAT EARTHQUAKE"

they didnt even know the person they were asking

asking the janitor and shit

"eh..si"
my entire block came home at the same time on some 'fuck that shit im back at the pad'

i smoked a cigarette and like 10 people came home in the same span of time

niggas was welterweight spooked
you know that shit trips people out when they call you "DID YOU FEEL THAT SHIT NIGGA"