ya'll are washed up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
steadyflossin said:
lynch doesn't need a major lable. dont we all remember the situation w/ priority records and blackmarket? Remember the Ras Kass problems?
Sure. If Lynch signed w/ a major, there's too big of a possibility that they'd keep putting pressure on him for fluffy radio shit...

Lynch admitted to MURDER DOG in an interview last year that even SOTS wasn't 100% the way HE wanted it--he said that Cedric made him cut out certain lines and other passages were dropped w/out him knowing it (which blows my mind--what DID make it onto that CD was sick as fuck)! LOL! Also, Lynch said (in a 2000 MURDER DOG interview) that when Black Market hooked up w/ Priority, it got worse--they wouldn't give an inch as far as letting him do what he wanted (although I like LOADED, even if Lynch didn't/doesn't).

Major labels aren't always the solution. And also, you can be signed w/ a major, but just because you're SIGNED doesn't always mean that they'll PROMOTE you the way you deserve to be promoted. We'll just have to wait and see...

PEACE!

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
I have to agree I noticed a decline in the Lyrics of all Siccmade artists and hiring all this new talent was a bad move for siccmade. Not saying you are horrid or nothing. But if Lynch wants his carrer to shine he should have stuck to a more loaded type of flow and not so much as trying to put everybody and their brother on Siccmade. I noticed the Minute Sicx got locked for being a pedophile that Siccmade went down the tubes. Now thats to say Sicx held it together but with Sicx and Lynch both spitting made a more siccmade feeling. Now with people like Crookwood, Jv, E-Moe, and all the other new people on Siccmade, it has went more of gangsta then sicc. I mean the old lineup was cool save for Loki who was tight until his album which was weak(my opinion) C.O.S had cuts and zagg has a good flow. But when you had all the original cast. I dont if the new cats were behind the scences, Siccmade felt more sicc, now with Lynch By inch which was a more gangsta flow, it seems as if it has reverted to most rap. The mix of season and loaded were two of lynches best releases. (Since 24 Deep was an Ep) But all have their own and iam just not feeling siccmade as much any more because the lack of real Ripgut Cannibal Atheist lyrics. So Siccmade hasnt fell off so much as now its not sicc no more its gangsta.

Drunk