ya'll are washed up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MKD

Dec 3, 2003
www.thedepths.net
sorry 2 say but siccmade is washed up. LYNCH SHOULD GET SIGNED ON A REAL LABEL THAT WILL PRODUCE HIS SHIT AND MAKE SURE ITS QUALITY SHIT.

NOT HATIN JUST MY THOUGHTS CYUS I GOT ROBBED ALL THE LAST SICCMADE ALBUMS I *BOUGHT*

Feb 8, 2003
Maybe Lynch dosen't want a major deal.

But on the real Lynch, Beta, C.O.S, Loki, E Moe, Zagg, and D Dubb, Tallcann should be the only artist on Siccmade.

The rest are Dead weight and a waste of track. I'm not hating maybe they may prove us all wrong in the long run. I can care less about how they do business honestly we can't tell them how to run they own shit.

Duece Out!

Dec 18, 2002
this is what i think is happening, siccmade is tryin to sign too many different artists doin too much shit instead of stickin to the path -- they need to lighten their load and stick to

Lynch -- Rapper and Producer
Beta -- PRODUCER ONLY [well see if he can rap -- if phonkphonomon (spelling) is tight]
C.O.S -- Rapper
Loki -- Rapper
E Moe/Tallcan -- Drop em
Zagg -- use sparingly
D Dubb -- Use more often

B

Blackjack 1577

Is Young Phate signed to Siccmade? Cause next to Lynch, he's gotta be their best artist. And I agree about getting a new producer, I ain't feelin their beats they need to work on that....

May 21, 2002
Everybody hatin

I thought LBI was tight best album of last year.

what was better? Maybe Hollow? T-Nutty?

Not Tha Mobfather or West Side Riders

I agree Siccmade have changed their sound but they cannot remain the same forever they have to change and evolve or they wouldnt be compelling artists.

I do agree tho they have to meet the demands of their fans on a certain level..

I also agree Uthanizm was pretty shitty.
For me Uthanizm should have been a TallCann album produced by Lynch and Beta. How long have we been waiting for that shit? Everybody got an album but TallCann, next to Lynch, now Sicx is locked TallCann is there best rapper.

I agree most of the newer acts with the exception of Crookwood are pretty average.
Beta needs to produce more,he is there greatest weapon with beats and he gets like 3 or 4 cuts an album if that.

I will still check for them, they will continue to evolve and change no doubt, they still got more heat and creativity than 90% of cats in the rap game.

May 3, 2003
Beta has a funny ass voice, he should drop shit.

I understand Lynch on this situation tho, he seems to be kind of secluded and shit, I wouldn't see him signing a major label anytime soon. Also, I think he feels responsible for his label and its artist.. he'd never drop em like that I guess.

would be better tho.. lynch/loki/d dubb/phonk beta would be a tight combo, drop all the other artists (or put em in a seperate sub-label or sumthin)... and get more involved with other rappers too, I don't see much siccmade appearances on other west-coast album, dat has to change.

Aug 7, 2002
I agree with Ceso too...alot of siccmade cats don't fit, the only ones that are tight are the ones ceso named. They need 2 new producers that can hang with Phonk Beta and they gotta be Super Tight. That uthanizm is cool but im sure it could have been alot better though. But they def need new producers and see what they can bring to da table. It doesn't matter if the beats aint dark or not, it matters if it's tight then thats a good thang. All i know we aint heard nothin yet from siccmade and we have alot of siccmade albums finna come out...