Ya Boy best rapper in the bay right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ya boy best rapper in bay right now?

• hell fucking yeah

Votes: 68 37.2%
  • naw, like him but think someone else is better

Votes: 72 39.3%
  • fuck no

Votes: 43 23.5%

• Total voters
Dec 9, 2005
Nope.

Ya Boy is a punchline rapper, who has little to no substance. Doesn't bring anything original to the table. Sure, punchlines make for an entertaining mixtape song, but we all know that means little to nothing. His music has very little replay value, in that once you've heard one punchline, you've heard them all.

Jan 4, 2006
da HYPHY pinoy said:
he just put out one of the best mixtapes ive ever heard and he is one of the few rappers from the bay that i can take seriously. he is young but he has the best voice and flow in my opinion and will do it big with a major deal.
that mixtape is slappin plus only 5 beans at rasputins.

May 12, 2006
MOREBASS said:
Nope.

Ya Boy is a punchline rapper, who has little to no substance. Doesn't bring anything original to the table. Sure, punchlines make for an entertaining mixtape song, but we all know that means little to nothing. His music has very little replay value, in that once you've heard one punchline, you've heard them all.
damn you just brought my morale down but i agree

Feb 11, 2006
FUCK NAH HE AINT AND HONESTLEY I DONT REALLY LIKE HIS STYE THAT MUCH,TO ME HE IS BEING BLOWN UP BY DESPERATE POPLE TRYING TO FIND A GANSTER RAPPER FROM THE BAY AND SINCE HE IS THE ONLY ONE TALKING THAT SHIT THE STICK ON HIM TO HIM LICK FLEAS ON A DOGS BALLS,ANYWAY TO SUM IT UP I HAVENT SEEN NOTHING SPECIAL FROM HIS RAPS,ANYBODY CAN RAP LIKE HIM

Mar 22, 2006
people from the bay sayin your music is garbage is usually i good thing, all the artists you guys say are weak are the ones that are actually outta of the bay and have a consitent fan base, shows how much people here know about REAL music. HEY HEY HEY HEY