Y.G RAN OUTTA DAYGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
Who was he with Skyline? Somebody should of told him that show wasn't the biz. Wasn't it cee wee's b day function? You gotta move better than that. I give him props for going though.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
niggaz still wearin white t's and fitted hats? wheretheydothatat? :confused:
HELL YEAH... IN L.A, HOOD ESE'S AND HOOD NIGGAS DO... THE ONES THAT DONT DRESS LIKE THE GAY ASS RAPPERS ON THE RADIO WIT T SHIRTS THAT A BITCH WOULD WEAR... THEY MIGHT AS WELL TIE ONE OF THOSE LITTLE KNOTS AT THEIR NAVEL...

AND FUCK A SNAPBACK...

May 6, 2009
He from Tree top! Look like it got funky but u gotta expect that when u push that line ! wondering who blood was fuckin witwhile He was down there
Mack Twon

so these crips hit up fam mart, got some fresh white t's, some fitted hats, bought tickets to see a blood, waiting till he performs "toot it & boot it" then decide to fuck up dudes show? LMAO. never understoodd why dudes go out and instead of pulling a bitch, getting faded and enjoying life u rather go drive across the city just to hate on another man, get punched in the face and spend the night in jail. sad life these lames live.
See, that's the thing. Most people didn't give a fuck about YG, including me. That's why I left as soon as he got on stage and realized Cee Wee 3, Yung Docc, Van Loc, Treali, etc. weren't going to be performing that night. Actually, all the 18 year olds there were the only ones who cared about YG. Basically what I'm saying is MOST people there went for Cee Wee's birthday and to see all the local acts. But sometimes when you have bloods and crips at the same function, shit is going to pop off. That's just some normal gangbanging shit. I will say this, ONE of the dudes in the video who said fuck YG, I seen him rocking out to YG while he was performing and looked like he even knew the words to the song....lol. Anyway, apparently one of YG's HOMIES did something disrespectful towards the crips in the crowd and that's what pretty much set shit off.

Most of the Crips weren't even in that fight either, so it wasn't like it was 200 Crips vs YG and his 30 homies. Most were in the VIP area or in the back by the bar, where you could drink. It was actually not even that many Crips on the floor or even fighting. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say during all the fighting, YG and his homies MIGHT have even outnumbered the local SD Crips. Of course he's gonna get paid, he could sue people if he didn't. I'm not saying YG is a bitch, or got beat up, or his homies, just saying what it is.

It was a select few who fucked shit up, and it's kind of a shame. But at the end of the day, people bang and this is the type of shit that happens when you mix alcohol and gangbangers. Hell, even when there ain't no alcohol.

Nov 9, 2011
HELL YEAH... IN L.A, HOOD ESE'S AND HOOD NIGGAS DO... THE ONES THAT DONT DRESS LIKE THE GAY ASS RAPPERS ON THE RADIO WIT T SHIRTS THAT A BITCH WOULD WEAR... THEY MIGHT AS WELL TIE ONE OF THOSE LITTLE KNOTS AT THEIR NAVEL...

AND FUCK A SNAPBACK...

nobody in LA still dresses like that, and i'm on tha east side every other day bro........niggaz dress dougie now, if its a white t, its a 1x at most...

even tha ese's finally switched up

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
nobody in LA still dresses like that, and i'm on tha east side every other day bro........niggaz dress dougie now, if its a white t, its a 1x at most...

even tha ese's finally switched up
HAHAHA! OK... WHATEVER YOU SAY...

NAME ONE SURENO HOOD WHERE YOU SEEN FOOS DRESSIN LIKE THAT, AND YOUD BE LYIN FOO...

IM TALKIN ABOUT HOOD INDIVIDUALS... NOT YOUTUBE GANGBANGERS, LIKE THE ONES THEY PLAY ON THE RADIO.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY WERE 18 STREETS? DID YOU HIT EM UP???

CMON DOGGY... I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT CLICK YOURE TALKIN ABOUT, AND I KNOW ABOUT 15 OF THE 20 PEOPLE WHO MAKE THAT CLICK UP... AINT NOBODY FROM THERE WEARIN NO SKINNY JEANS, PIMPIN... THOSE FOOS AINT TRYIN TO BE THAT TRENDY, NOR CAN THEY AFFORD TO...

Feb 7, 2006
you could be right slicc i don't know all I know is 18th shit was blasted all over that hood wit alot of BK's and a bunch of mexicans not no regular types but not cortezed dickied out pro club ones, lookin at me crazy from every which angle. and arent there a couple w/s 1th hoods cali coulda been talkin bout the ones in the wood but whatever I dont care anymore to fight about it.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
you could be right slicc i don't know all I know is 18th shit was blasted all over that hood wit alot of BK's and a bunch of mexicans not no regular types but not cortezed dickied out pro club ones, lookin at me crazy from every which angle. and arent there a couple w/s 1th hoods cali coulda been talkin bout the ones in the wood but whatever I dont care anymore to fight about it.
NAW, I AINT EVEN TRYIN TO FIGHT WIT U ABOUT IT, AND EXCUSE ME IF I CAME OFF THAT WAY... I KNOW YOURE KNOWLEDGEABLE ON SOME STREET SHIT ON MY SIDE... BUT AT THE SAME TIME, I KNOW A GANG OF THESE 18 STREET CATS... I GOT 6 COUSINS AND AN UNCLE FROM THAT HOOD, AND ONE COUSIN IS FROM THAT SPECIFIC CLICK... ALL HIS HOMIES ARE SWAP MEET BALLERS, AT BEST...

AND MY APOLOGIES TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER OF THIS THREAD, MAN... THIS SHIT WENT WAY OFF TOPIC... ANY MORE NON THREAD RELATED POSTS WILL BE MODERATED ACCORDINGLY...

May 6, 2009
Lol @ a bunch of people on Facebook saying the show was all a set up! Like they were really trying to set up YG, hilarious.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
WHEW...IM GLAD TO KNOW I CAN GO TO A YG PERFORMANCE WITH A PACKED HOUSE AND ONLY WORRY ABOUT GETTING KNUCKLED UP...SHIT YOU GO TO A LIL LUCKY PERFORMANCE... NOBODY IS EVEN THERE AND YOU STILL MIGHT GET SHOT!!!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
AY, SAVD OUT, IS THERE ANY TRACKS THAT L.A. CRIPS HAVE WIT DAGO CRIPS, OR VICE VERSA???

DAGO CRIPS GO HARD ON THE MIC... I EVEN HAD SOME FOOS I KNOW FROM SCHOOL YARD CRIP OUT HERE IN L.A. BOBBIN THEIR HEAD TO THAT HOOD AKA CUTTHROAT "RICH ROLLIN"... HAD THEM FOOS I KNOW RUNNIN TO THE STUDIO... HAHAHA!!!