Y.G RAN OUTTA DAYGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Ppl are putting extras on that shit.,I know who threw the shit and heard it from the horses mouth..he ain't get 'ran out' they was still in sd after that shit.chillin...I just don't want my city building up any fake bullshit making us look funny so if I gotta keep it funky and I'm OT...so be it

At the end of the day he had the heart to come to sd and do his set with his niggas and held they ground afterwards and got paid for the shit regardless of the punch stats or not a lot of the rappers you know wouldnt even show up knowing your openers are crips abd theyre bloods..and they gon be crip-tonite'in...

But don't put extras on the shit if they didn't get ran out cuz u makin sd look like we advertise false shit , some liars and haters and it ain't like that

I'm not talkin to the thread maker I'm just sayin in general If that didn't really happen keep it 100

Aug 15, 2002
not sure i've ever understood the mentality of fuckin up a show that you're attending

i said the same shit when everybody was cheerleading what happened at the Snoop/DPG show 10 years ago

May 25, 2009
so these crips hit up fam mart, got some fresh white t's, some fitted hats, bought tickets to see a blood, waiting till he performs "toot it & boot it" then decide to fuck up dudes show? LMAO. never understoodd why dudes go out and instead of pulling a bitch, getting faded and enjoying life u rather go drive across the city just to hate on another man, get punched in the face and spend the night in jail. sad life these lames live.