XO CREEP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i wanna hear XO fuck wit sum mid west artists

E-Dub The Gangsta
D-Loc and Dalima
C-Mob

Apr 1, 2004
gota be all the northern exposures besides me dropping my own solo under my own lable. i did a track with ap9, c fresh and coughnuts lil brother but i dont know what they did with it. to tell you the truth im focused on upcomming projects with my favorite "oldschool" bay area rappers i grew up listening to.

Jan 4, 2005
Here you go. if you got questions post them up and we will answer them as we go along, but here is a lil info on what is going on past and present.

Jay Wet: Who is on Cali Reign?

XO: cali reign was created for me and is owned by me, its open for artist willing to do a 100% solo album that knock.

Jay Wet: How many years have you been rappin?

XO: almost 18

Jay Wet:What should we look for in these new releases?

XO: me getting back 2 music, i fell off for a min after getting shot the fuck up. trials and tribulations chased with shit talking....lol. the usual. look forward to some xo creep shit!

Jay Wet: Its been awhile since Lawless dropped. What topics will you speak on in the new releases?

XO:i didnt drop for awhile because i didnt wana rap about getting shot, my new shit is focused on money, power and respect. its like a lawless 2 except i calmed down just a lil bit.

Jay Wet: Are you going to be calling out any rappers in any of the new tracks?

XO: between me and them yeah, im not gona use a niggas name. i dont play the game like that. if a nigga me ima eat em up and spit they bitch ass out on my next track asap. i got morals. lol

Jan 4, 2005
JAY WET: How did the name XO Creep come about?

XO: im a asshole plus i creep alot. im not your average so im xo..thus xocreep.top shelf asshole

JAY WET: How did you hook up with Woodie?

XO: we had the same producer when we started and we kicked it on 20th from back in 93

JAY WET: What rappers are you feeling right now?

XO: twista,jay z, t.i, lil wayne,mob figaz,young droop,nas, jewels santana,papoose, mac mall, messy marv, san quin

JAY WET: What is your goals for 2011?

XO: play catch up....im trying drop 3 projects under cali reign do some videos, stay out of jail and do some shows

JAY WET: If money was not any issue who would you work with?

XO: twista, tech ni9e,jay z, lil wayne,snoop dogg, ice cube,devin the dude,santana,50 cent

JAY WET: Whats the difference between the music bussiness now and when you first came out?

XO: people used to support their favorit artist and buy cds, now its just free downloads.real niggas adapt tho.

JAY WET: Who are you feeling in the 925?

XO: xo,chino montana,chingaso,the mob,lace,robbery,

Apr 1, 2004
Who was the producer? Is there any recordings floating around from that time?
this nigga named shell...i finished my first album with him when i was 15 called killa cali, but we couldnt come to a agreement so i killed the project and moved on. WOOD did the same around the same time and started ecc records. im sure shell still has copies but all mine are on cassette tape and in storage.

Apr 1, 2004
yo....just so niggas know you dont gota have a name to be on my shit. as long as a nigga real and original i ll fuck wit em...if you think you got something dope i should here, let me know.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
glad i peeped out ECCR for the first time in hella years. good shit XO, lookin forward to new work!