XO CREEP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2005
If anybody still needs the old XO Creep cd get at me $10 shipped we still have a few in stock. New XO projects in the work, updates will be posted soon.

Jay Wet

Apr 1, 2004
right now me and CHINO MONTANA fucking around and im halfway through the new solo with features this time....THIS THING...MOBLIFE, catch me on DLK ENTERPRIZE presents HOOD FILES,

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Cold Piece was my song. Whatever happened to it on your myspace, XO? Loved to hear it again after so many years.

Apr 1, 2004
Cold Piece was my song. Whatever happened to it on your myspace, XO? Loved to hear it again after so many years.
i like it too i was just hella drunk on that one....tell you the truth i just found hella footage of me wood and lou e lou in the studio. i got the recoerding of cold piece. ima end up doing a dvd one of these days. cold piece will be on selecus nicator with the original bonecusher ( xo and jacka) not that shit that was released.

Nov 2, 2002
i like it too i was just hella drunk on that one....tell you the truth i just found hella footage of me wood and lou e lou in the studio. i got the recoerding of cold piece. ima end up doing a dvd one of these days. cold piece will be on selecus nicator with the original bonecusher ( xo and jacka) not that shit that was released.
with all due respect,...I dont think that DVD will ever come out. Can you just upload the clips to youtube or something?

Apr 1, 2004
with all due respect i dont give a fuck if another cd comes out or a dvd fam...lol this my personal shit i might share my nig,im not obligated to.

Mar 17, 2010

damn cant wait for that to come out,how long would you say the footage is with woodie??

Nov 2, 2002
with all due respect i dont give a fuck if another cd comes out or a dvd fam...lol this my personal shit i might share my nig,im not obligated to.
no i know. But you just said you might put out a dvd to share the footage. Im saying why not just skip a step and put it on youtube? Theres a lot of people out there that would like to see the footage.

Apr 1, 2004
i feel you...its gona be for woods fans not for the whole world to talk shit and put they two cents in that dont matter...youtube is not really respectable. i got hella footage from all types of different shit. i got some of me wood and lou helping poison give birth to her and phydals litter....lol....good memories. ima share it dont trip but on a respectable level for his real fans, its not all music shit.

Nov 2, 2002
i feel you...its gona be for woods fans not for the whole world to talk shit and put they two cents in that dont matter...youtube is not really respectable. i got hella footage from all types of different shit. i got some of me wood and lou helping poison give birth to her and phydals litter....lol....good memories. ima share it dont trip but on a respectable level for his real fans, its not all music shit.
Good point

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
glad you still circle around the forums X

cant wait to hear the new album

keep us updated with your progress i really wanna pick up that new album when it hits the streets

stay up big homie

Apr 1, 2004
right on jay.. armen, whats up mane? i always pop up but no offence the east co co forum has gone to shit...lol i still got love for WOOD so i always see whats going on.

Apr 1, 2004
glad you still circle around the forums X

cant wait to hear the new album

keep us updated with your progress i really wanna pick up that new album when it hits the streets

stay up big homie

im bout to redo my myspace page in a couple days, its songs that are just for myspace not the album, just to give niggas a lil dose..