Xbox Live and Ps3 online play together?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Okay my boi at work told me his potna gots a ps3 but can play with the xbiox 360 network....I got a xbox 360,some my bois got the ps3...anyone know how to play together? what we gotta do
I heard after they get through testing the beta of what they've decided to call the "PlayBox Live Network", that eventually Sony and Microsoft will be merging to be called the "Illuminati" which translates loosely from Japanese, to "One World Government".

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
If your disc gets scratched during that process just rub toothpaste on it...it fills in the grooves
funny shit is, that toothpaste thing actually works, as long as it dont got that sand type shit in it, and its the original jawn. ive fixed hella cds that way, no lie.

ive never done it with video games, but its made cd's that i couldnt play, playable. shout out to toothpaste. fixed like 20 cds and a few dvds of mine that i thought were done for.

Dec 20, 2002
okay, I figured it out....my boi showed me....its something to do with your NAT settings and getting it to open all....crack all the jokes you want i seen it work ....

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
none of these were jokes they were serious comments they may seem like jokes but there aint no simple way to do it there very extreme i tried it and now playin MW2 TDM with 24 people instead of 12 shits bananas playin with xbox and ps3 players at the same time