X-Raided SAC-A-INDO cd is pretty tight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I think a lot of people set their expectations too high....hopefully we'll get what we want on the next Raided solo

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
M-1 said:
I think a lot of people set their expectations too high....hopefully we'll get what we want on the next Raided solo
naw homie it aint like that. IT was the promotion shit that went into this cd and how whoever posted all the threads about how xraided said he went back to his roots on this album and how this album was more of the unforgiven type vibe to it. I remember all that shit cause it is what hyped me up to want to buy it. So it wasn't me setting my expectations too high it was all the hype that did it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Ra$an said:
here's my philisophy...
of course the label will say its tight, they are putting it out...
its all about word of mouth nowadays cuz music nowadays is so bootsy, you can't just buy a cd and expect it to be good...its a cold game!
it wasn't the label. It was X himself. He said it in the murder dog letter.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:

naw homie it aint like that. IT was the promotion shit that went into this cd and how whoever posted all the threads about how xraided said he went back to his roots on this album and how this album was more of the unforgiven type vibe to it. I remember all that shit cause it is what hyped me up to want to buy it. So it wasn't me setting my expectations too high it was all the hype that did it.
hype causes high expectations..if there was no hype about it, people wouldn't really flip their lids for it they way they did.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
M-1 said:

hype causes high expectations..if there was no hype about it, people wouldn't really flip their lids for it they way they did.
ya true but my point is, if the cd isnt that tight in the first place then why hype it all up to be something its not. Or at least leave out the part where he says it has the unforgiven type feal to it. This cd aint even close to his unforgiven style. At the least I would say it's closer to his INITIATION style.