X-Raided SAC-A-INDO cd is pretty tight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I think this cd is pretty tight but the beats are a little off considering all the hype about how this cd was suppose to be up to the standards of the unforgivin and in my opinion doesn't even come close to it. But over all it's a tight cd.

Apr 25, 2002
i swear fools kill me talking about the production isnt tight on this...this is some of hollis' best production EVER - no joke - he outdid himself on this one...and no, i dont jock anything that hollis' produces cause i'll be the first to tell you that that brigade was wack or that the young fierce wasnt that great...

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
i agree wit NICK......both the lyrics & beats are clownin.......CLIM comes clean too......i didnt hear one track that i would consider weak......and the best of all its new RAIDED, not remixed or unreleased crap........

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
that album is the definition of AVERAGE. i love raided too but damn, this album aint nothing to write home about. lots of half-ass BORING beats. ay NickPRO, u swoop that budwiza yet? TELL ME the production on there doesn't blow this turd album away

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn y'all I would hate to have to listen to what you guys consider wack Hollis beats. Cuz these were awful, and you thought these were "on point". Wow, I couldn't imagine what they not so good Hollis beats would be like.

I'd almost rather listen to X and Kingpen rapping over instrumentals from other songs, than listen to these trash Hollis beats. I know he can do better than that.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
You all need to bump the cd for about a week before you can judge this cd. I think many of you do not give it a change. You guys just kind of scan through the shit and listen to like 20seconds of the track then go to the next one. Ill admit this cd isn't what I was expecting but it is far from just average. Allot of people just do not like to accept change. X-Raided comes tight no matter what beat he has. The song BOMB GUTZ is fuckin tight. "SHELLY GOT SOME BOMB ASS GUTZ, I KNOW I TOLD YOU I'D BE TRUE BUT SHELLY GOT SOME BOMB ASS GUTZ SO I'M LEAVING YOU, ALRIGHT THEN IM OUT" That track reminds me more of his psycho active type songs right there on how he tells a story about a girl in the song. I think the diss track to lynch by C-LIM was wack(#13 on the cd) but the diss track to Hollow Tip and Mic-C was tight(track #12) Bottom line is, too many of you people do not give this cd a chance. you just pop it in the cd deck play it for a total of 10min then say it sucks. re many of you have listened to the entire cd track for track and still might say this cd sucks or is average then that’s fine I mean that’s your opinion but I am just speaking on those people who do not take the time to actually listen to this cd and give it a chance and are so quick to judge.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
You all need to bump the cd for about a week before you can judge this cd. I think many of you do not give it a change. You guys just kind of scan through the shit and listen to like 20seconds of the track then go to the next one. Ill admit this cd isn't what I was expecting but it is far from just average. Allot of people just do not like to accept change. X-Raided comes tight no matter what beat he has. The song BOMB GUTZ is fuckin tight. "SHELLY GOT SOME BOMB ASS GUTZ, I KNOW I TOLD YOU I'D BE TRUE BUT SHELLY GOT SOME BOMB ASS GUTZ SO I'M LEAVING YOU, ALRIGHT THEN IM OUT" That track reminds me more of his psycho active type songs right there on how he tells a story about a girl in the song. I think the diss track to lynch by C-LIM was wack(#13 on the cd) but the diss track to Hollow Tip and Mic-C was tight(track #12) Bottom line is, too many of you people do not give this cd a chance. you just pop it in the cd deck play it for a total of 10min then say it sucks. re many of you have listened to the entire cd track for track and still might say this cd sucks or is average then that’s fine I mean that’s your opinion but I am just speaking on those people who do not take the time to actually listen to this cd and give it a chance and are so quick to judge.
I personally have had the CD for 2 and a half weeks....so I've given it a chance...yes Raided can rap, even Kingpen was coo...but the bottom line is the BEATS WERE PRETTY CRAPPY...and I would almost rather had them rap on some Vinyl/CD instrumentals from other artists

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
M-1 said:

I personally have had the CD for 2 and a half weeks....so I've given it a chance...yes Raided can rap, even Kingpen was coo...but the bottom line is the BEATS WERE PRETTY CRAPPY...and I would almost rather had them rap on some Vinyl/CD instrumentals from other artists

I kinda agree with you on this M-1. You know how CED SING released all the lynch shit with sampled beats and shit. That is what this new X-Raided cd reminds me of. Do you agree?

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I think I'd rather listen to some sampled beats homey....those Hollis beats were "originals"..how bad is that?