www.rapmusicguide.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
Glad you all are diggin it so far. RMG is the result of Cashflow's vision, funds, & hard work and for only the last month have the rest of us been helping add content. It's an early work in progress right now and who knows if we'll every get everything up but we are going to do our best to keep it growing. I know Cash was planning on letting people know about it early next year but like he said this was probably inevitable.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Y'all need more pics of tapes and vinyl?..I got a shitload of stuff. About 500 pre-1987 albums/12" releases.
Every bit will help. This is the type of reaction we were hoping for because as time passes a lot of this information is forgotten, so its nice to have it down in one spot especially since there are a lot of counterfeit releases out there. Cashflow has been a beast in setting up all this info for tracking this material down when you have questions about the authenticity of the release of a record, tape cd you might have....great feedback folx

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
if i can help even just a little just holla folks....
You know it mayne! We look forward to everyone lending a hand with the new site. Once I can finally stop coding and start filling in the missing links we'll be hounding you guys for content! Thanks so much for all the support, we didn't know what kind of wave this was gonna make in the siccness community.