www.rapmusicguide.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
Ahh glad to see something like that finally online, dope ass site !!! Who's behind this ? Would be cool if everybody could contribute to this and share knowledge. Thanks for posting this.

I see Cashflow is probably involved in this! If that's the case, have to give you major props man!

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
defintily cool site, but whats the idea behind it ? a big book which shows up evry rap release ever dropped ?
indeed they re missing out alot but its a good start

Jan 6, 2003
A very professional looking and dope site! I'll be spending hours on that LOL.

You should definitely have a small network of contributors that can help you out, but you need to be sure that they know what's going on. there are a tremendous amount of folks on this site that'd be happy to give yall info and scans.

is the plan to post different editions of the records too, like both OGs and re-releases so that collectors can spot the difference? then you definitely need some help with the different editions unless you have a specific "complete editions" collection like mikal

May 1, 2002
May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
I think it's a great start and the contribution by collectors could save you guys alot of work. I mean you can't cover all the rap scene from east - south - west - north. I'd be happy to participate and scan some covers or whatever so yall can put it on this site.
Thanks for the feedback Malcolm! We're working day and night to get everything we have added in the database. Once we run through what we have, we'll be asking the rest of you for help.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
A very professional looking and dope site! I'll be spending hours on that LOL.

You should definitely have a small network of contributors that can help you out, but you need to be sure that they know what's going on. there are a tremendous amount of folks on this site that'd be happy to give yall info and scans.

is the plan to post different editions of the records too, like both OGs and re-releases so that collectors can spot the difference? then you definitely need some help with the different editions unless you have a specific "complete editions" collection like mikal
Thanks Flowjob! The positive feedback means allot to us! The plan is to post every record, tape, and cd we come across thats rare enough and worthy. If you have any specific requests hit us up on the contact page, Cheers! http://www.rapmusicguide.com/contact.php

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
With 190 pages for the cds, I think it will be interesing to add a classification state by state somewhere in the site.
Thanks for checking out the site Dopeseller59! To answer your question, navigate to the "Search" page http://www.rapmusicguide.com/search.php

There you can search by, city, state, area code, record label, UPC code, who did the artwork, etc. I plan to add more functionality real soon!