www.myspace.com/theofficialkjmuzikspot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I STILL MAKE BEATS IF NECESSARY..I FEEL I HAVE MY OWN STYLE & IT'S BASED MORE ON BASSLINES & MOB BEATS..KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN THOUGH...THIS THREAD INSPIRES ME 2 GET DOWN A LIL MORE..WCM/PIIMP..& I DEFINITELY HAVE 2 MAKE KJ(MY FAVORITE RAPPER) A COUPLE SLAPPERS 4 HIS SOLO.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I STILL MAKE BEATS IF NECESSARY..I FEEL I HAVE MY OWN STYLE & IT'S BASED MORE ON BASSLINES & MOB BEATS..KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN THOUGH...THIS THREAD INSPIRES ME 2 GET DOWN A LIL MORE..WCM/PIIMP..& I DEFINITELY HAVE 2 MAKE KJ(MY FAVORITE RAPPER) A COUPLE SLAPPERS 4 HIS SOLO.
Now thas wussup!!! You know i always loved yo beats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 8, 2006
Yeeeh Tay Beats and KJ raps mayn that could be BIIIIGGGG !!!!
thats some good news.

May 9, 2002
Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

Thats the message i get when i click that link.

And ive been lookin for that SI Ridaz song for a GRIIIIIIIIIIIP...can you put that shit up for DL KJ?

May 23, 2006
yo K-J i love yo shit its tight im glad you is commin back speakin of beats you should try and fuck with Khayree to me he is one of the best to make beats that young black brotha shit his beats to me are the dopest next to Phonk Beta or Cellski you would come hard on those beat makers