www.myspace.com/theofficialkjmuzikspot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
"Oh Boy" is tight... your lyrics and flows is tight on that one. The beat sounds tight too... I wasn't feeling the last two but that's not saying they're weak though. But I'm liking that first one on there. It's hard!

Apr 8, 2006
I dont like the beat on OH BOY so much but when u start to spit ur rap is sick like back in the days I like ur rap onthat song its great man !!

On the other track it is the same ur raps are the shit !!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I put some old songs on my myspace yall might have not herd yet!! Check it out!! 1 is the 1st song we made as DOSIA!! It was on a comp Cocain put out featuring Xzibit and Jeyo Felony

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I dont do hyphy!!!!!!! It's in the works it's just hard to find the beats that slapp like awol beats!! That's what im lookin for!! My nigga Zaboo locked up and Tay havent been makin beats lately so if you got plug on a producer wit slapp getat me!!!!

Apr 8, 2006
I dont do hyphy!!!!!!! It's in the works it's just hard to find the beats that slapp like awol beats!! That's what im lookin for!! My nigga Zaboo locked up and Tay havent been makin beats lately so if you got plug on a producer wit slapp getat me!!!!
Tay dont make beats anymore ?? That sucks I think he got skills as a producer !!

Whats with Dj Daryl, One Drop Scott, Mike Mosley ??