WWSD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
this happen to me new years day of this year. went out to a new years eve party with a female co worker of mine. we both ended up getting trashed, and i blacked out sometime after 1 at the bar. woke up in her bed at her pad with her ontop riding. one of the best ways to wake up in the morning with a major hangover. apparently we were fucking all night while i was blacked out, she just decided to wake my ass back up lol.

my cool story breh's

Jun 5, 2004
Yall are fuckin trippin... That bitch looks like a bigger boned, more masculine version of Dirty Shoezs' clone...

...if Dirty Shoez were a giant resident-evil-like sub-human food-chain-topping hybrid species alpha-male predator test subject, who had his dna spliced spliced with his handicapped girlfriend (refer to classic photoshops for details) and the result was <€>, or The Abomination Currently Known As Dirty Shoezs' clone...

...And she utilized her super-alien brain power and figured a way to summon the 48 seahorse dna stands inside her bile sac to trigger her hermaphrodite sex organs to reproduce an amazing 16 times, until the 17th was a miscarrige that never left her stomach, it just sat there and festered and made a sub-human version of Balut, which actually given the circumstances would be a 1-of-a-kind priceless delicacy in some parts of the world...

...And she came with a little bit of the unmistakeable stench of the first stages of a bedsore, coming from the broad and desolate area of her under-underflap in her nether-region, which niether she, nor her caretaker can get to with a washcloth....