WWSD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Sep 14 - Seattle woman broke into apartment and raped sleeping man: police

A Seattle woman is accused of raping her neighbor as he slept after a party.

The victim shoved the 240-pound woman, later identified as 26-year-old Chantae Gilman, off of him when he woke up to her having sex with him, according to the Seattle P-I.

She apparently broke into the 31-year-old's apartment on June 16, 2013 after a birthday party. It wasn’t until recently that a sample of DNA taken from the victim was analyzed.

Gilman was linked to the crime, but she is apparently undergoing drug treatment, a neighbor told KOMO-TV.

A Facebook page that appears to belong to Gilman frequently notes her sporadic sobriety.

"I've got 2 months pregnant and I'm 31 weeks pregnant," Gilman apparently wrote on Aug. 5.

An arrest warrant was issued for Gilman, a mother of four other children who is reportedly pregnant with another child.

Court documents show Gilman held the victim down during the alleged rape and told him to be quiet. He managed to push her out of his west Seattle apartment.

He then described Gilman as “a drug user in the area.”

In the past, Gilman had been treated for mental health issues and drug abuse. She's also pleaded guilty in 2006 and 2008 to criminal charges, court records show.

She reportedly suffers from bipolar disorder and another mental illness, the TV station reported.

During an undated interview, Gilman reportedly told investigators she didn’t remember having sex with the man or being at his home, the P-I wrote.

I may be a bit startled waking up to a stranger in my room, but I'd of told the bitch back dat ass up & let me see what that mouf do!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol this is actually a co-worker of mine cousin. Like he literally has something like 5 dozen cousins (and 13 either full/half brothers and sisters) so he doesn't know her too well but was telling me about this a few days ago. From what he said what F @Filthy_Rich wrote sounds about right. I'd steer clear haha.

But hey Shea you are now only one degree of separation away if you want me to try to get your her number breh?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lol this is actually a co-worker of mine cousin. Like he literally has something like 5 dozen cousins (and 13 either full/half brothers and sisters) so he doesn't know her too well but was telling me about this a few days ago. From what he said what F @Filthy_Rich wrote sounds about right. I'd steer clear haha.

But hey Shea you are now only one degree of separation away if you want me to try to get your her number breh?
NUUUPE!!!!

Had a change of heart after I seen a few more pics of her