WWE Summerslam 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I think they drop the ball on Bryan they should saved this for raw

I agree. He didn't deserve that shit He put on a great match and had cena looking decent bc now he gonna look like some quick Champ. I wonder if hbk will join the storyline now. But I have feeling hbk was just there to deal with the backstage stuff. Being a mouth piece for Bryan.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
Definitely disrespectful to have him be a 2 minute champ.

Exactly bc yall know how I used to feel about Bryan I used to think he was boring and didn't care for him. But he earned my respect the old way bc he went out there every week stepped his shit up in every level and got comfortable with his character. Wwe didn't Get him over he did it himself bc he learned how to interact with crowds. honestly it looked like wwe was trying to bury him with team hell no to make him look like a joke but it backfired in his favor. I haven't watch raw in a month but after seeing to nite I can see Bryan the most over star on the roster right now so I'd rather seen him hold on to the belt longer at least a week or just not won it yet.