WWE Summerslam 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I'm about to say first row working perfect for me since start. U gotta choose link two and beyond bc high traffic is on one. That ring of fire match was weak bray wyatt is trash. Kane will end up joining them or a he's missing storyline.

Feb 8, 2003
I'm calling it now cody Rhodes will beat Alberto for world title If christian don't. Or if christian wins then damian will cash on him. Anyway it goes Cody will end up with the belt bc they don't have no one else contending for that title

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Eva Maria has zero charisma. I cannot stand that chick. Also, please get rid of the Who gives a fucktadactyls.

Surprised Alberto didn't lose with a Ricardo interference.

It's funny how WWE is so big on anti-bullying yet just aired a 3 minute video of Ryback bullying a caterer backstage.

Props: Cheaptimes
Feb 8, 2003
This ppv ass. I'm glad I been on a no new raw for a month spree. This punk match been best so far but it's still kinda boring. these two don't have the chemistry in the ring as I thought they would. I give them props for working hard trying

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Brock is a monster. Can you imagine pissing that guy off in real life? Great match from start to finish. So happy that Brock won, he is a machine.

On a side not, Punk delivers the worst elbow drops I've ever seen. He lands on his feet then falls.

What sucks is that tomorrow on Raw Punk will say some shit like I fought and went to war and still showed up because that's what the best does. Overshadowing the fact that he suffered a long overdue ass whooping and loss.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Fandango is a fucking joke now. I have feeling Bryan gonna win since his trainer hbk is there
I felt the same. He was going to get the IC title then got his concussion before he could. Ever since that they have completely buried him. He barely has a match let alone a full match and is always getting punked by everyone.

He's quickly turning into Zack Ryder. Started super hot then faded away. I think he's actually a good wrestler too.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Zero crowd reaction for Triple H'd entrance?

Predicting a heel turn by Triple H by screwing Bryan.

But since HBK is there it might be Bryan's time to win the belt and have Shawn celebrate with him just like Jose Lothario did when HBK one his first title.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
I felt the same. He was going to get the IC title then got his concussion before he could. Ever since that they have completely buried him. He barely has a match let alone a full match and is always getting punked by everyone.

He's quickly turning into Zack Ryder. Started super hot then faded away. I think he's actually a good wrestler too.

Yea he was on his way. Atleast zack won few titles lol. Fandango haven't won shit lol he more of the he Brooklyn brawler now. Imo it was pointless to have triple h special referee. Best outcome for this match would be either have Bryan win belt or if they want cent to keep it down a long-awaited cena heel turn. This summer slam was lacking major there was no ic or tag title matches. But you maybe right about triple screwing Bryan bc I forgot the wwe title does have a new design that triple hasn't won yet

Last edited: