WWE Slammies 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
oh that was a wig??lol...thought he still looked dope tho.so is he balding or something, since he's roccin the wig?

May 24, 2002
His nose is a dead give away that its kane.

Im pretty sure the wig won't get messed up because its part of the mask. Jushin Liger does the same thing with his mask now too

Feb 8, 2003
His nose is a dead give away that its kane.

Im pretty sure the wig won't get messed up because its part of the mask. Jushin Liger does the same thing with his mask now too

Damn I thought that was Jushins hair all them years lol. He fooled the fuk outta me he did all them wild moves with flyin brian and his wig never came off lol. But far as this new Kane look I think once we see him in the real light speculations will be solved. They used that red light to make his mask look more evil like in 97. I hope they keep this mask on him all year and just not as a temp thing bc his bald look is played.

May 24, 2002
Kane has the ability to put on a really good match but its rare to see. I assume this is Kanes last run so I hope he really brings it.

He scheduled to have a match with john cena the end of this month so i guess he is heel.

Completely unrelated to whats going on in this thread but...

thats the same day that Brock lesnar is going to DIE. I only thought about that because the dates are the same and dude above you has an Overeem gif in his sig

Feb 8, 2003
Best thing they can do for him and cena match so neither one of them gets buried since this a bad time (since cena gotta look strong for his mania match and kane gotta be a believable monster this time like 97) to put them in a little program, is for kane to get disqualified. also they now say kane is officially moved to RAW from smackdown even though its apparent both shows merged now just not announced yet. I would like to see Kane feud with Big Show, Kevin Nash also another great little feud that could work for now would be kane vs cm punk im sure they could come up with some good shit for it.

Feb 8, 2003
Kane has the ability to put on a really good match but its rare to see. I assume this is Kanes last run so I hope he really brings it..

Completely unrelated to whats going on in this thread but...

thats the same day that Brock lesnar is going to DIE. I only thought about that because the dates are the same and dude above you has an Overeem gif in his sig

yeah Brock maybe taking another loss. he shouldve kept his azz in wwe imo.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
is it me or are they performing in smaller arenas?
The place did seem a little small. Perhaps it was to have an "award show" vibe to it? I'm not sure, they still managed to have ADR drive a car in. I remember one time I saw a house show and this was when The Undertaker had his american badass theme when he would always come out on his bike and he didn't because there wasn't enough ramp room.