WWE Slammies 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
lol everyone saying that was Undertaker under the Kane mask on Twitter
I'm not gonna lie, when I saw the close up of his face, I said to myself "that kind of looks like Taker". I know it's not, but it did kind of look like him.

They wouldn't just trash the taker gimmick to play the new Kane, and if that WAS Taker, they did a HELL of a job covering all of his tatts. BUT, it was Kane.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I'm not gonna lie, when I saw the close up of his face, I said to myself "that kind of looks like Taker". I know it's not, but it did kind of look like him.

They wouldn't just trash the taker gimmick to play the new Kane, and if that WAS Taker, they did a HELL of a job covering all of his tatts. BUT, it was Kane.

Yea, the hair and goatee

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I love JR but I honestly don't know what the powers that be at WWE are doing to him. He is becoming a joke. From making him do this dance shit to constantly firing him, it's really annoying.

Todays WWE fans are horrible. Road Dogg, Dibiase, etc, no reaction.

The Holy Shit category was so fucking weak. Really frustrating.
'

May 6, 2009
I can. That Kane entrance tonight was the SHIT! THe lights off, smoke behind him, and the way the camera panned up to him was awesome. Can't wait to see him next week, or at the TLC PPV.

Sep 17, 2008
Its about time Kane had some life brought back into him. They were also saying on twitter that it was Jericho lol. WWE better not fuck up this angle with Cena fighting him and beating him at TLC.

Feb 8, 2003
Its about time Kane had some life brought back into him. They were also saying on twitter that it was Jericho lol. WWE better not fuck up this angle with Cena fighting him and beating him at TLC.
cena gonna get in his ass if they have a feud its already predictable. they cant squash cena since he main eventing mania with the rock. honestly i think they will have kane come out for month attack mid carders like evan, kofi etc then feud with big show, daniel bryant or the undertaker.

Feb 8, 2003
yea that was the real kane u can tell by his eyes and jaw structure. they probaly thru the wig on bc his hair thinning anr wasnt long enough yet. i rather see this version then the bald uncle fester version.

Jan 18, 2006
I would rather see no Kane at all, hes always been wack to me. His character was played the fuck out after about a year or so when he entered the WWE