WWE RAW 1/2/2012 THE END IS TONIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
- WWE's website wrote the following about Chris Jericho's return last night, giving a look at where they may be headed with the storyline:

"After weeks of cryptic “1-2-12” videos on Raw SuperShow, Chris Jericho made a shocking return and was warmly welcomed by the WWE Universe, greeting some with high-fives at ringside. As he urged them for more cheers, “#Y2J” instantly became the No. 1 worldwide trend on Twitter. But as the Superstar – who was dressed in a dazzling, light-up, blinged out jacket – prolonged his homecoming, the WWE Universe’s chants of “welcome back” soon turned to boos. A smiling Jericho exited without addressing the Memphis crowd, leaving the irritated WWE Universe wondering why he’s back."

- WWE's website has a new article up looking at how Chris Jericho has used viral videos over the years. They're also teasing more to Jericho's WWE return than we saw on RAW last night:

"Still, there are plenty of questions left unanswered between the videos and Jericho’s shocking appearance on Raw SuperShow. For example, the fourth video refers to a mysterious “she.” According to the clip, “she” holds the answers to the return of Chris Jericho, and that when he calls her, he will begin to reclaim what is rightfully his.

What does all this mean for the WWE? No one but Chris Jericho knows, and until he decides to let the rest of the world in on his ultimate goals, all the WWE Universe can do is conjecture. Certainly, Jericho has left us plenty of material to do precisely that."

May 24, 2002
-

"After weeks of cryptic “1-2-12” videos on Raw SuperShow, Chris Jericho made a shocking return and was warmly welcomed by the WWE Universe, greeting some with high-fives at ringside. As he urged them for more cheers, “#Y2J” instantly became the No. 1 worldwide trend on Twitter. But as the Superstar – who was dressed in a dazzling, light-up, blinged out jacket – prolonged his homecoming, the WWE Universe’s chants of “welcome back” soon turned to boos. A smiling Jericho exited without addressing the Memphis crowd, leaving the irritated WWE Universe wondering why he’s back."

I think that says enough.... jericho heel turn

Nov 14, 2003
i expect a comment next week about how The Rock came back, stood in the ring, and said nothing. Or how Undertaker did it when he returned last year, with a little bit of how much the WWE universe are idiots...

Feb 8, 2003
jericho was a nice guy in real life though when i met him it was like in 2000 before he won the undisputed belt. when they was in town he, beniot, angle & guerrerro used to come into a bar my dude was bartending at.