WWE RAW 1/2/2012 THE END IS TONIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
Looks like he's gonna be the old school heel Jericho. Not the serious one like his last run. Which is good for me, because when he was the goofy ass heel in WCW was when he was at his best.

Nov 3, 2008
I know alot of people that feel disappointed about the way Jericho returned and didn't say anything but I think it was the start to a very clever heel turn. Everyone in the crowd started to get pissed towards the end of the segment. I guess we'll seehow it goes.

Jan 18, 2006
Looks like he's gonna be the old school heel Jericho. Not the serious one like his last run. Which is good for me, because when he was the goofy ass heel in WCW was when he was at his best.
I never even really liked Jericho back in the day and didnt appreciate him till he became a super heel like 3 years ago but i watched a lot of old Nitro episodes a couple months ago. It showed how talented he really was back then also.

May 6, 2009
Personally, I didn't care for him all that match during his last run. He kind of reminded me of Orton with his slow, robotic, repetitive promos. To me, when he was fucking goofy as hell back in the day, he was fucking hilarious. Cut some of the funniest promos I've ever seen. I think tonight was a good way to get him over as a heel right away. He trolled the crowd for sure.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
All that promo for a return where Jericho comes out thinking he is at one of his Fozzy concerts? I will say that he is in great shape so his wrestling should be good but what a gay ass return and the promo segments are not what I thought they would be for someone who came out in a razzle dazzle light up jacket.

Kane trying to pull Ryder into the ring made me instantly think of when Taker did that to him in 2010 and nothing like that can top this:

[video=youtube_share;O0col2CE7Qg]http://youtu.be/O0col2CE7Qg[/video]

Anyways, that Dolph match was real good and Daniel Bryan is as boring as David Otunga.

Feb 8, 2003
I never even really liked Jericho back in the day and didnt appreciate him till he became a super heel like 3 years ago but i watched a lot of old Nitro episodes a couple months ago. It showed how talented he really was back then also.

same here i slept on him when he was in japan, ecw, wcw and begining of first wwe run but i started liking jericho when he became undisputed champ and was arrogant as fuck chewing gum and undertaker looked him down and jericho laughed then taker grabbed him by his throat and said u in my yard boy and im gonna be all on your ass like polio. that scared look on jericho face was priceless.

Feb 8, 2003
All that promo for a return where Jericho comes out thinking he is at one of his Fozzy concerts? I will say that he is in great shape so his wrestling should be good but what a gay ass return and the promo segments are not what I thought they would be for someone who came out in a razzle dazzle light up jacket.

Kane trying to pull Ryder into the ring made me instantly think of when Taker did that to him in 2010 and nothing like that can top this:

[video=youtube_share;O0col2CE7Qg]http://youtu.be/O0col2CE7Qg[/video]

Them was the good ol days I remember when that happened to diesal that was the first time. also remember when taker did that to edge too and he choked slammed somebody (i think big show) thru the ring lol.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
huge jericho fan from his early WCW days. i marked out when he finally went to WWF/WWE i was happy for the guy that he got the shine he deserved. he really couldnt get his shine on in WCW anyway because of NWO.

my fav wrestlers of all time in this order

1. Bret Hart
2. Kurt Angle
3. Chris Jericho
4. Ultimate Warrior
5. NWO (as a click)

Apr 20, 2005
huge jericho fan from his early WCW days. i marked out when he finally went to WWF/WWE i was happy for the guy that he got the shine he deserved. he really couldnt get his shine on in WCW anyway because of NWO.

my fav wrestlers of all time in this order

1. Bret Hart
2. Kurt Angle
3. Chris Jericho
4. Ultimate Warrior
5. NWO (as a click)
no Norman Smiley! or the Cat Ernest Miller 3 time World Karate Champion!

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Personally, I didn't care for him all that match during his last run. He kind of reminded me of Orton with his slow, robotic, repetitive promos. To me, when he was fucking goofy as hell back in the day, he was fucking hilarious. Cut some of the funniest promos I've ever seen. I think tonight was a good way to get him over as a heel right away. He trolled the crowd for sure.
I read an interview where he said that he stripped himself of anything that fans ever liked of him in order to be a good heel. So it actually did work because all the characteristics that made Jericho who he was weren't there in his heel run. He wore suits, talked slow and called people all these things like gelatinous tapeworms lol. Then when he left guys like The Miz copied his style....

I think this was an obvious trolling of the crowd like you said...it could turn out to be genius.