wut the fuck is that laffy taffy song??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Sav_Scorcese said:
getting major play down south
Exactlly... different music for different people. I bet that song get's major play in the Strip joints. I don't care for the lyrics... but the nigga in the video dancing and singing is the shit. That shit had me hella weak, so when I hear the song... i think about how they was acting a damn fool with chics in the vid. I recall a line " I got a hundred ones.... gone go get 500 more" It's a strip club song. And yes... it's too bad Keak's video isn't being played like theirs is, but like someone mentioned the South supports their artist to the fullest... not everyone in the Bay supports Keak or Yuk.

May 4, 2002
when i first heard that song i thought it was a joke and turned it, then i was with my lady in the car and it came on again she was like wtf, i told her i thought it was a joke..... worst song in my opinion since the maccarana (SP)

Feb 5, 2005

IF U BLAME DA INDUSTRY, BLAME DA FANz 2.....

CUz SUMBODY HAD 2 VOTE 4 DA SHIT......

AN I AGREE ON DA FACT IT WAz MADE 4 HOz, SO ON DA SAME NOTE IF MOST OF DEEZ SONGz DAT R BLOW'N UP ALL GO AFTER DA SAME GOAL ( GET DA HOz ATTENTION )....

Y NOT JUMP ON DA BANDWAGON ? ENCOURAGE ALL YUR WESTCOAST RAP ARTISTz 2 DANCE, SING, TAKE OFF DA SHIRT AN CATER 2 DA HOz !!!

MAYBE IT COULD WORK 4 DEM 2 ...

"MAKE MUSIC 4 DA BITCHEz AN SEE HOW FAR IT WILL TAKE U" - 2PAC

Ra$an said:
^^^the beat sounds like it was made on frooty loops,
IT WAZ....

AN B4 SUMBODY STARTz TRIP'N, I WAz BE'N SARCASTIC ABOUT DA "DANCE,SING, AN CATER SHIT"...

HOWEVER DA 2PAC QUOTE WAz REAL AN HE DID IT W/OUT BE'N LAME......

SOAK IT UP...

- GEEzUz

Apr 5, 2005
nob0die said:
Real Talk homie...

plus.. from readin the first few post... sounds like the bay mad cuz nobody listen to they shit but Bay peeps... how come 90% of the threads and posts end up with Bay folks bitchin cuz they gettin no love?? the rest of the country treat yall like the stepchildren of music.... unappreciated and WACK... quit bitchin and grind harder... das it...

I feel you there.

Feb 8, 2003
Ra$an said:
^^^the beat sounds like it was made on frooty loops,

Most of those hits sound fruity loopish. Yall remember "KNUCK IF YOU BUCK", "WHITE TEE' and now "LAFFY TAFFY"

personally I think this shit is weak. But if they getting paid for it then they doin something right gotta respect teh game. Mass mofos here is feeling that track to the fullest

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
dam its even low quality recording shit too...

they made that song cheap as fuck...

and the beat aint even got that nice of a melody to it...

NINTENDO ASS BEAT :(

that

man i gotta step my game down if i wanna cum up!!!

aint that a bitch i went and turned fruity loops into sum rather "professional" soundin shit and these fools aint even turn up tha bitrate n shit... i'm hatin ...man i kno a fool who got songs like taht all day.. but i aint wanna record a wack ass artist fuck it maybe i'll give em a shot...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Cesolito #1 said:
Most of those hits sound fruity loopish. Yall remember "KNUCK IF YOU BUCK", "WHITE TEE' and now "LAFFY TAFFY"

personally I think this shit is weak. But if they getting paid for it then they doin something right gotta respect teh game. Mass mofos here is feeling that track to the fullest
ok well the frooty loop beats are 1/3 cuz knuck if you buck is HARD!

i mean hey i hated white tee, but i tell you what thius laffy taffy shit is just sloppy they wasn't even doing they adlibs on point.

Jan 28, 2005
I don't give a fuk if it was made with a MPC 4000 with an avalon comp on an SSL board in a studio in Sweden with the beat effects and mastering in the world. This beat is so fukin horrible it makes me wanna do sum ol skool Brotha Lynch rip gut cannibal to sum muthafukas.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

the song IS wack, but thats the shit that sells...most the songs on tv are wack if you really listen to the lyrics...they jus CATCHY...thas all...thas all you need to make a hit song...it needs to be catchy...you could be spittin the realest shit ever said...if the hook n the beat n catchy, it prolly wont help you sell, club songs blow up not real songs....106 n park would not want a quite ass audience coz they jus heard a real touching song...they need people to get hyphie over dumb beats...so do the math
n some of yall need to stop hattin...alot of bay shit that be commin out nowadays is like that...im not hatin...there has to be a more emphasis on catchy beats n hooks if we tryna get shit heard outside of the bay...i mean thas how south blew up rite? catchy ass lil jon hooks n beats
i have a feelin tho...if it was some bay cats doin the same laffy taffy song....alot less of you people would be hatin....nuthin personal to nobody...jus my 2 cents

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
^^^well i ain't from the bay...
and i don't care if these cats were form my hood..garbage is garbage and that song is wack...
however there are other ways to make hits without sounding like amateurs...
you can go to any region in the u.s, and you will find rappers and singers who have hits, but they just ain't signed or they indepedent..its just who you know and radio play and promotion

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

my bad i wasnt clear enough...i meant that you could make a tight song n it wont get play on radio n tv. Ofcourse that doesnt mean you gotta stop makin good music n take this fruity ass beats route...you will have plenty of UNDERGROUND fans...n that shouldnt be a problem if you really tryna make music for the love of it...blowin up means becoming commercial...unless your superdope like pac or nas or sumthin n you can be commercial without forgettin where you came from....