wut the fuck is that laffy taffy song??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2003
why the fuck they got that gay ass shit on the tv?? thats wut the fuck i wanna know, pickin sum gay ass homo shit over that bay shit. what the fuck is up 4real..thats sum bull ass shit. Something really is fuckin retarded wit all that candy sissy ass butt shit

Oct 20, 2005
www.myspace.com
hahha i saw that shit 2day. i was like man, they put so many whack ass mofucka's out there that don't even deserve the spotlight. we need hard working artists wit somethin ta say to take that shit over.

these "artists" waste that shine by doin songs like " laffy taffy " when us Bay Folks really got somethin ta say and really can move units. man, commercial hip hop at its lowest.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah that song is beyond horrible, makes you sick to your stomach to hear that shit, corny ass beat, and shakin the laffy taffy, terrible......... and radio and video stations are actually playin that shit, shows u what a label and money can do

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
south > bay in terms of supportin they artists and gettin them out

case closed

you can bitch all you want

laffy taffy was gettin superplay down there.. d4L's lil cd was sellin like crazy down there... the song does its lil thang in the club.. i cant lie.. they played it in the club on friday and all the girls was feelin it.. so shit if they start dancin im right along wit it

as much as i dont like it.. it IS a hit

Oct 20, 2005
www.myspace.com
Yo Un Just, I feel you on what you saying. Sometimes that's just the way shit work and we all know that the club bangers gotta appeal to the ladies. If the ladies feel it, then you got a hit na mean? I still give them respect for the units they push and the numbers they crunch, they making moves. We can't sit here and bitch about those kinda thangs because that's just the way it works. What we should be doin' is making hits like that and making moves that will catch nation wide attention. Whatever sells, sells. That's why I make the songs that I make, it appeals to most. Just a matter of what an artist can do with that kind of attention. Feel me?

Aug 8, 2003
Un Just said:
south > bay in terms of supportin they artists and gettin them out
^^^
Real spit..

I have no clue about what u guyz are talking about.. havent heard it yet... if its a song on the radio.. maannnn i cant remember the last time i bumped the radio..

Sep 29, 2004
it's one of those horrible songs, thats so bad but somehow it puts someone on the map... it's just got a down south commercial appeal. catchy (IMO HORRIBLE) hook. good delivery on the verses (IMO HORRIBLE). and and unique beat (HORRIBLE IMO)

Jul 7, 2004
for all y'all talkin down on this song.....it shows your business sense, which equals none......this song was made for the hoes....this song was made to do EXACTLY what it is doing right now.....so if you aint a hoe....although im sure many of you are...the song aint for you

May 16, 2004
song is for the hoes who gives a fuck its still week. I can admit some shit for the hoes is tight if it is though so quit trippin you big wreck. Look this song is fuckin gayer than the dumb early 90's shit outta flordia like 69 boyz, point.

Apr 25, 2002
There has to be some serious payola going on for this crap to get on the radio. Eitehr that, or the radio industry is just that horrible to let something this trashy get on the radio.

I hope the laffy taffy company gets some kind royalties outta them using the candy name. I bet they saw a sales increase too.

TRASH