Wut happened to GANGSTA RAP????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
skellet......huh?

I said,"to me"

Gangsta to me is someone who represents a block,set,neighborhood.If someones rappin about murder,death,dope or whatever...then all it is to me is hardcore!
We ain't in the 30's and 40's,to me a gangster is a Crip,Blood,G.D.,Vicelord,Norte,Sur,or whatever gang(group of people)that person is from.C-Bo hollers out his blocc all the time,lettin it be known,puttin it all out there,which could have repercussions.Someone who's a thuggish rapper,and does'nt affiliate himself with any gang,or has a crew with no rival,is just a hardcore rapper to me......

I prefer gangsta over hardcore.

Christian Rap is christian rap,because there reppin christianity.lol
You'll never be labled a christian rapper,rapping about the mountains and trees,and beautiful sunsets,you'll be labled Barry Manilow.:classic:,cuz there's nothing being said about Jesus...get it.lmao...seriously though.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Hey skelett that they schools video is tyte I luv it. I also luv that hip hop video too. Man I luv their whole cd especially that song propaganda. Do you know that song?

Jun 21, 2002
lol hell yea i hear you, propaganda is dope. that with the pistol... they're on some new shit, their album is gonna drop soon... homegirl told me they just get funny screamin' "turn that tv off, turn that bullshit" so there's more to come.

Jun 21, 2002
ah the album is out. I must've been drinkin' when i typed ^^... I meant "turn off that radio, turn off that bullshit". The album is called"Turn Off That Radio" The Mixtape Vol 1. They rap over several beats like over Aaliyah's beat "Resolution" and have a hook going "we need a revolution". Instead of "Like Whoa" they have "That's War". Then after there's some entirely new cuts that have a really different sound than you'd expect. It's all dope, no joke. They come off very hard on the US government and mention Bin Laden. My favorite cut is "Soulja Life Mentality"...

Nov 5, 2002
how the fucc can Lil b say , you dont gotta be a blud or crip to be a gangsta rapper , then that kinda takes tha gangsta outta gangsta rap, there aint no deeper answers to it man
GANGSTA RAP

Nov 18, 2002
if u reppin where u from dats still gangsta you aint gotta be a blood or crip n if u think u have to be talkin bout blood or crip or that shit to be gangsta than hardtime bringin some hardcore shit that better cuz

M

MURDA_MINDED

^^^^^^^YOU AINT GOTTA BANG TO BE CONSIDERED GANGSTA RAPPIN................IF YOU LIVIN IN THEEZ STREETZ EVERYDAY LIFE...........SIDE BY SIDE B'z AND C'z.........WTF YOU GONNA RAP ABOUT??.......IM REPPIN THE STREETS I LIVE IN..........CALL IT WHAT YOU YOU WANT................I CALL IT THAT REALITY SHIT

G

GANG - G

I HEAR STILL GANGZTA RAP.......

but when u think c-bo - lynch - yukmouth - slim loc - hollow are
gangsta ....SORRY THEY HAVE GANGSTA LYRICS BUT THEY
AIN´T GANGSTAS.......THEY ARE GANGSTA-SUPPORTER

REAL GANGSTAS = 1. MR DOCTOR 2. BLUE RAGG
3. BIN LADEN

Nov 5, 2002
haha ok again how can u consider someone a GANGSTA RAPPER IF THEY ARE NOT A GANGSTA, wake up
gangsta means your in a gang and your rappin about it equals gangsta rap .
if your jus reppin your hood your just a rapper not a gangsta rapper , wut is so hard to understand bout that!

im not trippin on yall appreciate your point of views!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sick Wid It said:
Asking what happened to gangsta rap is like asking what happened to wearing 4-finger rings.

they might get it one of these days. what side of the planet are you people living on anyways?