wtf????????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Toastid Juggalo said:
I will take a shit directly in the middle of East StL and flip off every group of black men I see
Sadly enough...it's not a race issue. My old roommate at NW Missouri was from there and went to school at that one school Loren Woods and them went....anyways.....he said he needed protection from a local gang so he wouldn't get caught up.

But i'm sure they wont have a problem with your toastid white juggalo ass.

Oct 9, 2002
Toastid Juggalo you are full of shit...you wouldnt be able to walk around Jennings without gettin your ass beat and you certaintly you wouldnt go near E. St. Louis. You are 16 years old why dont you fuckin grow up and stop tryin to look like a hard ass talkin on subjects you dont know about.

Peace

Apr 3, 2003
stupid

Ya'll some dumbass listen to that dude unless you want to be in a body bag or dumb in the river i bet you might drive over to east stl but you won't get out of the car

Sep 7, 2002
Ok, i just had to speak on this subjekt. I really dont think that any juggalos out there really give a fuck about where an icp show is gonna be at. Juggalos are hardcore, down, psychopathic fans, so I personally think that they would go to see ICP even if it meant gettin there asses jumped by a bunch of gang members. And plus im sure that if they did get in a big ass riot over there, than the juggalos would stomp everyone else out cus there will prolly be hundreds of 'em there (depending on how big the venue is.)

Aug 22, 2002
Wow.... apparently NONE of you have ever been to East St. Louis, especially Sauget, where the Wicked Wonka tour is supposedly going to be at (I think it will be at the Pageant in the regular STL since Bone played there last time). Sauget is 3 miles from St. Louis and is mainly an industrial area besides a truck stop/off-track betting/gas station, a couple of strip clubs, and Pop's. I have been over 20+ times to see concerts, a few of which have been Psychopathic concerts. There is usually no problems. They have guard towers and security and usually the police show up a couple hours before showtime.

Even if there were crackheads, gang members, thieves, etc. around the area.... do you really think they are going to mess with a bunch of teenagers to try to get money when they could go ask some rich, middle-age businessman coming out of the strip club thats 200 yards away?

Now, Im not saying that East St. Louis isnt a tough city.... but Sauget is not. Go about 5 minutes away from East St. Louis and there is nothing resembling it. Theres a water park, a car race track, a horse race track, a car museum, and some Indian burial grounds that you can climb up and walk on :rolleyes: .

I would say North St. Louis, MO is worse than East St. Louis.

Oh yeah... Im a white guy.

Jun 23, 2003
ms_n9na said:
Ok, i just had to speak on this subjekt. I really dont think that any juggalos out there really give a fuck about where an icp show is gonna be at. Juggalos are hardcore, down, psychopathic fans, so I personally think that they would go to see ICP even if it meant gettin there asses jumped by a bunch of gang members. And plus im sure that if they did get in a big ass riot over there, than the juggalos would stomp everyone else out cus there will prolly be hundreds of 'em there (depending on how big the venue is.)
yeah im so sure that if a brawl busted out the juggalos would win. that is horse shit. any juggalo in his right mind will run like a bitch on any threatening occasion. please dont post these messages stating juggalos are hard core. juggalos are about as hard as brittany spears fans.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
STL LD said:
Wow.... apparently NONE of you have ever been to East St. Louis, especially Sauget, where the Wicked Wonka tour is supposedly going to be at (I think it will be at the Pageant in the regular STL since Bone played there last time). Sauget is 3 miles from St. Louis and is mainly an industrial area besides a truck stop/off-track betting/gas station, a couple of strip clubs, and Pop's. I have been over 20+ times to see concerts, a few of which have been Psychopathic concerts. There is usually no problems. They have guard towers and security and usually the police show up a couple hours before showtime.

Even if there were crackheads, gang members, thieves, etc. around the area.... do you really think they are going to mess with a bunch of teenagers to try to get money when they could go ask some rich, middle-age businessman coming out of the strip club thats 200 yards away?

Now, Im not saying that East St. Louis isnt a tough city.... but Sauget is not. Go about 5 minutes away from East St. Louis and there is nothing resembling it. Theres a water park, a car race track, a horse race track, a car museum, and some Indian burial grounds that you can climb up and walk on :rolleyes: .

I would say North St. Louis, MO is worse than East St. Louis.

Oh yeah... Im a white guy.
ah, it's a t sauget.... that's not bad at all then. when i saw the tour listing it just said e. st. louis, didn't know where.

as for north st. louis being worse than east, i'd disagree. i don't think north is as bad as east. it might just be that i'm comfortable with north, and not east. oh well

Aug 22, 2002
shep said:
as for north st. louis being worse than east, i'd disagree. i don't think north is as bad as east. it might just be that i'm comfortable with north, and not east. oh well
I have yet to drive through a part of East St. Louis where I have felt uncomfortable. I used to hang out in the Bellefountaine Neighbors and Spanish Lake area all the time and I would feel better in E. St. Louis. I think the areas outside the city would be scarier with all the rednecks with shotguns and retards with their meth labs.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i grew up in north and went to riverview, hung out in spanish lake, jennings, lived in dellwood..... feel safer there

Nov 14, 2002
yeah im so sure that if a brawl busted out the juggalos would win. that is horse shit. any juggalo in his right mind will run like a bitch on any threatening occasion. please dont post these messages stating juggalos are hard core. juggalos are about as hard as brittany spears fans.
You people are fuckin' stupid. Seriously. Az, I'm a juggalo (sorta) and I wouldn't even have to throw down with you because I'd just humiliate you so much you'd leave before you could swing... But if you tried, I assure I'd give you quite a fight.

You assume because I like to listen to ICP I'm some sorta little fuckin' thin assed short kid who would shake in my boots over the slightest confrontation?

Fuckin' retarded.

Feb 9, 2003
Juggalo's dont back down from fights. We're stupid like that. We'll slap Mike Tyson in the face, we dont give a fuck. We would beat those gangs down with full faygo bottles.

I was just kidding around anyway, besides, I never said I was hardcore you just assumed that I was. I just said I'd shit in the middle of East StL. Not cuz i'm a bad ass, but because i'm a dumbass.