wtf????????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
the wicked wonka tour is going to st. louis, il....... that would be east st. louis... what icp fans would go to East StL for a concert? none! shit, icp themselves would get their asses kicked for being in east StL.

Nov 14, 2002
the wicked wonka tour is going to st. louis, il....... that would be east st. louis... what icp fans would go to East StL for a concert? none! shit, icp themselves would get their asses kicked for being in east StL.
What the fuck are you talking about? If I'd go to KC, why wouldn't an ICP fan go to East STL?

Gaurantee the place is packed full of white kids, despite its location. Juggalo's just don't give a FUCK.

Jul 7, 2002
Zero.....you apparently ain't been to E STL before. Not exactly the friendliest territory. I'd say it ranks right up there with Gary, IN. If I am not mistaken E STL has had the highest crime rate per capita for quite some time now (on and off) and Gary has had the highest murder rate per capita. Its amazing our most dangerous cities are located right in the middle. You'd think NY or LA would be up there, but nope...Illinois and Indiana take the prize....lol.

On a sidenote...I would love to see Juggalos in East St Louis...now that would be comedy!

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
you don't know east StL..... white people just don't go there.... it's an unwritten rule. there is only one part of east stl white people go to, and that is the strip clubs

Nov 14, 2002
Heat Myser said:
Zero.....you apparently ain't been to E STL before. Not exactly the friendliest territory. I'd say it ranks right up there with Gary, IN. If I am not mistaken E STL has had the highest crime rate per capita for quite some time now (on and off) and Gary has had the highest murder rate per capita. Its amazing our most dangerous cities are located right in the middle. You'd think NY or LA would be up there, but nope...Illinois and Indiana take the prize....lol.

On a sidenote...I would love to see Juggalos in East St Louis...now that would be comedy!
Well that might be true, but I'm a Juggalo (on the side) and I'd stomp down the blocks and say "what!?"

Heat, you should know me enough to know that i would, but a venue is a venue, ya know?

I guess someone has to report back on who shows.

Jul 7, 2002
Zero....I do know you...and I honestly think you would go down there and "stomp the blocks"....but I am willing to bet that you would be beaten, robbed, killed, shot, or something like that.

I'm not saying these can't won't go over there...I'm just sayingthe might not come out the same way they went in.

Dec 18, 2002
^^place sounds like its from a movie, you sure you guys aint playin east STL up a bit? i still think its funny how theres territory "white" ppl cant go to, but the same "white" ppl are the racists ones? why cant murderers and robbers be color blind? i advocate equal oppurtunity killin and robbin...whos with me?

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
KrypticFlowz said:
^^place sounds like its from a movie,
Ever seen National Lampoon's Vacation?

While I was in college I started going to St. Louis enough that I could get to the airport or wherever the hell I was going w/out getting lost, but there for awhile every time I went to StL, I managed to end up in East St. Louis somehow.

Aug 26, 2002
Zero, u don't realize no matter what side of the STL u in East side, west side, NORTH, south side , we freak bitches like u on the daily.............we don;t like tenderfoots.......and u juggaHO at that, u little weirdo, now i see why u act retarded on herrre ..............

East STL, Ill. state is not U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO HOECAKES ALLOWED.................

Nov 14, 2002
Zero, u don't realize no matter what side of the STL u in East side, west side, NORTH, south side , we freak bitches like u on the daily.............
Yeah "Jesse James". We'd see how quick you'd "freak" me. Unless you mean "fuck", then I'd bet you're talking out of your ass. What are you planning, to meet me at high noon... "You gonna slap leather and draw that smoke wagon, or are you just gonna stand there and sweat?" I'm suprised a sorry kid with the imagination to name himself after one of the biggest pussy cowboys hasn't been killed in such a "hard" place like that. Maybe it's because you just sit in your house all day so you don't have to duck the real kats who'll put holes in your hat and dust your boots.

All you'd hear is the sound of spurs flailing and my metal ICP lunchbox poundin' off your skull. If all you fags out there have to do is run around bein' punk bitch wannabe gangsters, then I'm glad you're all killin' yourselves off over there. Every shot is a percentage of garbage that's erased from this earth, unless your punk asses can't aim (which they mostly cant) and you hit someone's little girl... Fuckin' assholes.

I'll come down there and wipe my ass with your colors and you probably would kill 11 little kids before I could pull my pants up to walk over and kick your ass when you start pullin' and hear a "click click click". I can't stand you fuckin' idiots. Get a fuckin' job...

we don;t like tenderfoots.......
And I don't like cowboys, unless you're Val Kilmer which I am more than sure, you are not.