Wrestlemania 30 04/06/2014

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
best wm moment WWE has had in years imo. Taker did them a favor by doing this. dude is and has always been about the business.
cesaro dumping big show over the top rope was epic
not a db fan, but dude is OVER right now so they had to put the belt on him.
for the most part the taker/lesnar match was a snooze fest imo. but brock winning was epic.
divas match was terrible
shield's match was way too quick
cena vs bray was a good match
overall mania score for me? 7/10

Jan 18, 2006
for that big of a arena/stadium the crowd sucked donkey balls. Hella made the night not as enjoyable for me, seems like a bunch superbowl type fans basically fairweather fans and shit. The Undertaker losing was shoking and still dont know how i feel about it, the match really wasnt good at all. They let this fucken bum Brock beat him but not CM Punk. Thats part of the reason why Punk walked out lol. He found out the outcome of this match and was like fuck this shit.

Cesaro was really the only really good moment to me but i could care less about most of that battle royale that meant nothing but I think Cesaro does get a big push now. I came to my senses before tonight and knew Bryan was gonna win so fuck that main event, wasnt that good anyways. Overall worst Wrestlemania in at least 5 years or so. While the rematch between Rock and Cena made us want to puke its a big headliner, there was no real good headliner this year and the Taker match couldnt save WM this time.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
for that big of a arena/stadium the crowd sucked donkey balls. Hella made the night not as enjoyable for me, seems like a bunch superbowl type fans basically fairweather fans and shit. The Undertaker losing was shoking and still dont know how i feel about it, the match really wasnt good at all. They let this fucken bum Brock beat him but not CM Punk. Thats part of the reason why Punk walked out lol. He found out the outcome of this match and was like fuck this shit.

Cesaro was really the only really good moment to me but i could care less about most of that battle royale that meant nothing but I think Cesaro does get a big push now. I came to my senses before tonight and knew Bryan was gonna win so fuck that main event, wasnt that good anyways. Overall worst Wrestlemania in at least 5 years or so. While the rematch between Rock and Cena made us want to puke its a big headliner, there was no real good headliner this year and the Taker match couldnt save WM this time.
If Taker was ok having Brock be the one to break the streak then I am ok with it. This isn't WWF anymore where bookers strategically choose who gets a push to elevate them, this is the WWE where its all about the entertainment value to the casual fan not us hardcore fans. they dont care about streaks, championships, or even calling wrestling holds during the match. what blew my mind is all of them talented wrestlers and they had them do a battle royal, the fuck? no wonder dolph looked pissed yesterday at the HOF lol
i think you are right tho. i think punk found out what WM was gonna be about and he said f this i'm done with this business.
and i thought i was the only who thought the crowd sucked. but can you blame em? the card was trash!

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Crowd sucked ass, but I blame part of that on Cena. He's a douchebag. On a night of unpredictability when HHH put over Daniel Bryan twice and Orton and Batista put him over as well, Taker gave up the streak to Lesnar, Cena couldn't put over someone who it definitely would have benefited. The crowd really seemed to deflate after his match. Cena fucking sucks. He's the same predictable, boring baby face he's been for almost ten years. Pathetic.

May 24, 2002
They've been saying for years they didn't want to risk the streak on a young talent in case that young talent turns around and flops.

Imagine someone like The Miz who was kind of hot 3 years ago got to break the streak.....look at The Miz now.
Yeah but The Miz was always garbage. I still don't see the bennifit of letting someone like lesnar win. I mean the crowd reaction says it all. After the match the whole arena was fucking dead. That's a lot of people telling you that you just made a HUGE mistake.

also.... LOL

Last edited:
May 24, 2002
Not only was it a stupid move but now you have lost one of your main wrestlemania attractions.

Good thing that they got the already established superstar over :cheeky:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
That finish does nothing for the WWE or Takers legacy. No...it does. It flushes his legacy down the toilet. They did a disservice to the fans and the business by going this route as it only paves the way for people to question the motives of the company and question in a bad way. So were they going with the Undertaker "dying" with Paul Bearer? WTF?

After RAW tonight I think I am done. Not because of the streak but because the WWE has a weak product. You have one major heel in Brock. He is a part-timer and potential to disrupt the business in a bad way. Basically he is Ultimate Warrior 2.0 in a sense that he will leave when he doesn't get his way. Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt family could have been the top heels but now, after losing to super cena, they will be reduced to midcard status. Shit, AJ LEE has more heat than the Wyatts now. The tag division is still shit, the u.s. and intercontinental belts mean absolutely nothing and the shit is just boring to watch that all I did was go to inside pulse wrestling to get the updates and spoilers. Now I ain't even gonna do that.

I bet Bret Hart had his second stroke watching this shit. So done.

May 6, 2009
That finish does nothing for the WWE or Takers legacy. No...it does. It flushes his legacy down the toilet. They did a disservice to the fans and the business by going this route as it only paves the way for people to question the motives of the company and question in a bad way. So were they going with the Undertaker "dying" with Paul Bearer? WTF?

After RAW tonight I think I am done. Not because of the streak but because the WWE has a weak product. You have one major heel in Brock. He is a part-timer and potential to disrupt the business in a bad way. Basically he is Ultimate Warrior 2.0 in a sense that he will leave when he doesn't get his way. Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt family could have been the top heels but now, after losing to super cena, they will be reduced to midcard status. Shit, AJ LEE has more heat than the Wyatts now. The tag division is still shit, the u.s. and intercontinental belts mean absolutely nothing and the shit is just boring to watch that all I did was go to inside pulse wrestling to get the updates and spoilers. Now I ain't even gonna do that.

I bet Bret Hart had his second stroke watching this shit. So done.
LOL wow, talk about a temper tantrum.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
LOL wow, talk about a temper tantrum.
How is it a temper tantrum when I already said I wasn't watching the shows anyway? The Undertaker losing is simply more of an "I told you so" than anything else. When Mr.Johnson came back I said the product was shit and for months I have said they are killing the Wyatts. Now is anything I said false or without merit? No.