Wrestlemania 30 04/06/2014

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
I read a good theory online that maybe taker comes out tomorrow night and says he's retiring then sting comes out and says not til he gives him one last match at wrestle mania 31. I like it.

May 25, 2005
^^if he works out for the whole year id be ok with that...sad to say but he looks pathetic..he pumps no fear...hogan is in better shape than him and hes got 11 years on him...kane is only 3 years younger and is in tremendous shape..

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Dumb move. That was something that should have been reserved for a new young talent
They've been saying for years they didn't want to risk the streak on a young talent in case that young talent turns around and flops.

Imagine someone like The Miz who was kind of hot 3 years ago got to break the streak.....look at The Miz now.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
i hope sting comes out, im still pissed at who beat taker, not mad that he lost but who beat him as said maybe a newer talent should have won and the Wyatt dude is the best to do it instead of feuding with Cena wwe should have those guys go at it, im sure bray could have did alot of the work in the ring

Feb 9, 2006
Bray is hot now, but he hasn't even been around a year yet.

Imagine if they let him beat Taker now and by this time next year people are tired of his gimmick.

I ain't agreeing with the Brock win, but at the same time I understand why they didn't let a younger new guy break it.

EXACTLY. And good thing they didnt let Punk do it either, lol we all see how that would of turned out. I think its awesome Brock broke the streak. Not just because I have always been a big Lesnar fan but also because I have NEVER seen a crowd so shocked in a PPV since Mankind got thrown off the cell by Taker. The reactions to him losing were fuuuuuckin PRIIIIIIIICELESS!!! lol me and my homies were roooooolllin! hahahaha

Im so fuckin happy with WWE right now lol I thought the whole PPV was AWESOME. I loved all of it. With the exception of Shield match being super quick and the divas lame ass match. Other than that I thought it kicked ass honestly.

DB fiiiiiinally Champ! YES! YES! YES!