WrestleMania 28

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
So which match do u guys think will fuck up the spanish announce tablelol

lol probaly either the rock vs cena match or jericho vs punk.i wouldve said hell in a cell tahts if they break out the cage imo taker and trips might as well go all out for it blood, rooftop fight maybe even a throw off threw the table

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
It'd be hilarious if Daniel Bryan ran out and cashed in MITB again on Big Show and took his belt again.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I think they just gave Big Show the win for probably the same reason they gave Kane the win, most of these guys don't got much time left so they're giving them their "Wrestlemania Moment"

although Kane's win is still good for business, Big Show's was pointless and Cody could have elevated even more with a win tonight.

Feb 8, 2003
I think they just gave Big Show the win for probably the same reason they gave Kane the win, most of these guys don't got much time left so they're giving them their "Wrestlemania Moment"

although Kane's win is still good for business, Big Show's was pointless and Cody could have elevated even more with a win tonight.

they probaly gonna put cody in a short program with sheamus for the world belt until wade comesback.