WrestleMania 28

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I think after a year bulid up to a main event that there will be no run in to ruin this match. I expect Cena and Rock to pull off a solid 30 minutes of in ring action. Cena will win with a peoples elbow or some stupid shit.

If Lesner is there I would expect him to have a similar encounter with the Undertaker as that had after that ufc event.

batista is there to suck vinces dick for his job back.

Oct 11, 2009
THE ONLY WAY I WANT UNDERTAKER TO END HIS STREAK IS IF EVERYBODY HE EVER BEAT AT WM CAME OUT AND BEAT HIS ASS LIKE THE CASKET MATCH AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE AGAINST YOKOZUNA...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
THE ONLY WAY I WANT UNDERTAKER TO END HIS STREAK IS IF EVERYBODY HE EVER BEAT AT WM CAME OUT AND BEAT HIS ASS LIKE THE CASKET MATCH AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE AGAINST YOKOZUNA...
To me, if he loses at wrestlemania he loses his "powers" (since he no longer has the urn.)

Taker has been loyal as hell and I think the streak should remain intact.

Oct 11, 2009
IMO ONLY THING TRIPLE H HAS TO GAIN FROM WINNING IS HIM GOING DOWN AS THE BEST EVER BUT IN REALITY I DONT THINK HE WILL EVER GO DOWN AS THE BEST EVER... HE MIGHT AS WELL RETIRE TOO.. HE'S RIGHT UP THERE WITH UNDERTAKER AS THE WRESTLERS WHO WRESTLE 2-3 TIMES A YEAR... MIGHT AS WELL HANG EM UP AFTER TONIGHT...