WrestleMania 28

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Rocky won...LOL!!!! Good shit. I liked the finish. If I'm Vince, I don't think I have Rock go over Cena at Wrestlemania, unless Rock is back FULL time, but I'm not Vince and I'm glad Rock won.

I definitely enjoyed the PPV, even the Daniel Bryan squash match. I thought that shit was hilarious and always funny to see a bunch of internet ROH and Japan fanboys cry when the better "worker" doesn't win. LOLOLOLOLOL!

I got a feeling we havent seen the last of the rock this year. he probaly gonna make appearences up until gi joe movie drops

Feb 8, 2003
is brock comming back fulltime?
nope. no house shows just tv and ppv appearences same as the deal they tryna work with batista. they said lesnar already signed over the weekend but not sure if batista has yet. they bringing both them in for star power since taker, the rock, triple h will be off wwe tv for a while Taker will be back for next years mania though.

May 24, 2002
But you were thinking it so shut up.
If you think my problem with what went down has anything to do with work rate then you are sadly mistaken.

Yes, cena is the better wrestler and clearly a trillion times better on the mic than the rock but thats not why I think cena should have won.

You had a guy who hasn't wrestled in 10 years come in, trash talk the face of WWE and then pin him in a match. Why? what did the rock have to gain from winning that match? Just because you guys have a boner for the rock doesn't mean I need to like the fact that he won or think that him winning had any other logic behind it then the rock not wanting to lose his comeback match

May 6, 2009
Yes and no one said that someone just because they are a better worker should have won
How the fuck are you gonna try to tell me what I've read on the Internet?? First of all, I wasn't even talking about you or anybody on this forum. Second, I wasn't talking about Rock vs Cena. I was referring to a bunch of people crying about the Daniel Bryan match on wrestlezone. So please, shut the fuck up and go back to jacking off to your NJPW videos.

May 24, 2002
How the fuck are you gonna try to tell me what I've read on the Internet?? First of all, I wasn't even talking about you or anybody on this forum. Second, I wasn't talking about Rock vs Cena. I was referring to a bunch of people crying about the Daniel Bryan match on wrestlezone. So please, shut the fuck up and go back to jacking off to your NJPW videos.
You weren't talking about anyone on this board? You came here to comment about what you saw on another board? why didn't you say that before than? why didn't you say that when it was first brought up?

FYI i dont jack off to NJPW videos. I jerk off to twinks, and tatted up dudes with muscles :)