WrestleMania 28

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Damn good Mania.

Punk and Jericho was amazing. I liked how after Jericho lost and they were both laying there, Jericho pats Punk and the head and says good job. Class act

Triple H and The Undertaker was amazing too. Hell of a match. It's sad in a way because it's not a joke when they say "End of and era". Mad respect for HBK, Triple H and The Undertaker.

The Rock and Cena was a great match too. So much electricity in the crowd. Truly made history.

I don't agree by ANY means that it was the best Wrestlemania ever like they keep saying, but it was pretty damn good simply because of those 3 matches.

Apr 20, 2005
Sheamus vs Daniel Bryant was so wack....just a squash match.The undertaker vs HHH match was amazing. The rock and cena match was ok. Cena looked horrible IMO and rock looked kinda winded but i liked how he showed off some of his wrestling ability in the beginning. Still a decent match.

Oct 3, 2006
PPV was worth my money imo, besides the bryan squash match and that team teddy shit. Hella glad that Rock won, I thought they would have given it to Cena

Jan 18, 2006
If you think about Rock done really fucked up Cenas credibility/legacy whatever you want to call it. Rock basically fucked over Cena for a year straight lol and i love it

Jul 29, 2002
undertaker and triple H was the best match by far!!!! jericho and punk was good too......rock and cena was a little disapointing imo.......sheamus and daniel bryon sucked ASS, too bad cause that should've been a great match

May 6, 2009
Rocky won...LOL!!!! Good shit. I liked the finish. If I'm Vince, I don't think I have Rock go over Cena at Wrestlemania, unless Rock is back FULL time, but I'm not Vince and I'm glad Rock won.

I definitely enjoyed the PPV, even the Daniel Bryan squash match. I thought that shit was hilarious and always funny to see a bunch of internet ROH and Japan fanboys cry when the better "worker" doesn't win. LOLOLOLOLOL!

Feb 8, 2003
the rock is the wwe only gateway to the bigger scale and publicity and plus he sells tickets so ofcoarse he wasnt gonna lose at mania. this lose not gonna hurt cena all its gonna due is set up a heel turn or keep things normal setting up a new feud or run in. if the rock wouldve lost it wouldve been bad for business bc he wouldve been looked at as a failure or washed up. wwe did they best descision with that match