WOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I can't see how Tech's music would be related to this. If it were, Rob probably would've walked during the recording of K.O.D., not six months after the "dark shit" was released and they were working on a "light album."

Jun 12, 2005
QUIT FOR THE NIGHT. ROB JUST WAS GETTING TIRED AND CALLED IT A DAY.

This is how I took it. They were in the studio all day with Dex the Passion. I got the twitter text too and I see it as Rob just tapped out for the night.

Aug 22, 2005
QUIT FOR THE NIGHT. ROB JUST WAS GETTING TIRED AND CALLED IT A DAY.

This is how I took it. They were in the studio all day with Dex the Passion. I got the twitter text too and I see it as Rob just tapped out for the night.
Dont think so^

@BrothaLynchHung nigga he changed his number on us and everything -from tech's Twitter

Aug 22, 2005
And OT:

What was wrong with scoob Was that shit to strange?:

Sorry and shitt 2 real tweets bfore I caught myself! Strange musik all day all night!!!!
6:52 PM Apr 19th via UberTwitter

I try to play the game by yaws rules but fuk that I am a real nigga if u niggas don't feel it fuk. U niggas!!!! 6:48 PM Apr 19th via UberTwitter

I aint tweeted in bout two weeks it aint my fault the ppl round u don't feel me. fuk u pussys real talk!!!!!!!!

http://twitter.com/therealBigScoob

Sep 28, 2006
TechN9ne

He thinks the extra money we offered him is a trap to get him to do longer hrs

TechN9ne

We hollering at dj quik to see what he would charge to engineer strange projects

Oct 25, 2006
Changed his phone number? That's very professional. Dude always seemed to have a holier than thou attitude anyway. There's millions of producers out there who would love to work with Tech and Strange that can possibly bring something new to the table. Keep it movin.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
TechN9ne

We hollering at dj quik to see what he would charge to engineer strange projects
Please, say it IS so.

i dont understand what up with scoobe
Sounds like he was having a bad day. He's been extremely sick, and that in and of itself can make people act out.

Plus, those texts were at least a week ago. Dragging that back up as it has probably already been dealt with is continuing the drama.