WOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
He's a big time sureno that been to the pen, but he tries to blend in at those Big Tone shows in the Antioch area so he won't get his ass beat by nortenos...

what a big time south sider you are huh slicc?

I don't know Oso like some do on here, but from legitimate people...dude is solid to the core....

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
He's a big time sureno that been to the pen, but he tries to blend in at those Big Tone shows in the Antioch area so he won't get his ass beat by nortenos...

what a big time south sider you are huh slicc?
BLEND IN??? QUITE TO THE CONTRARY, CCCUSER925, QUITE TO THE CONTRARY... DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL ASHAMED THAT I WAS ABLE (AND STILL AM BY THE WAY) TO GO WHERE I WANT, WHENEVER I WANT, AND NO ONE DOES SHIT??? TRUST ME PURELIFE, I WASNT GONNA GET MY ASS BEAT BY NO ONE... I WAS CUTTIN UP THE RUGS AT HUMPREYS, AT MELODY'S, AND AT THE BROKEN WHEEL, ALL WHILE WATCHING THE NORTHERN HYNAS DANCE TO LIL ROB, WHILE SOMEONE ELSE WAS TRYIN TO GET THEIR SHIT PLAYED, ALL WHILE I WAS L.A. FITTED... DONT TRIP, THO, MAYNE, MAYBE YOULL CATCH ME ONE DAY...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
spent alot of time in pittsburg slicc ricc huh ? lts or lmt ?
YEAH, I DO... PARKSIDE PITTSBURG, CATCH ME ON DAVI AND CIVIC AT PARKSIDE MARKET FUCKIN WIT ONE OF THEIR BOMB ASS SANDWICHES, OR AT CHARLIES ON RAILROAD... AS FAR AS THE OTHER QUESTION, NEITHER... IM FROM L.A., NOT FROM PITTSBURG/ANTIOCH... I KNOW FOOS FROM THERE, THO...

Oct 3, 2006
dat really dnt make sense cuz when da fuk do u see a white blood? u see more white Northernerz den a white blood which i have never seen in my life i have met white cripz though
damn idk then i aint ever seen a white norteno in person ...wannabe bloods yeah but not no white norteno .....

Dec 4, 2006
odd...never seen anyone sporting L.A. hats in the Parkside area...specially at Parkside Market....even tho I be on Bruno so often ............

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
odd...never seen anyone sporting L.A. hats in the Parkside area...specially at Parkside Market....even tho I be on Bruno so often ............
LIKE I SAID, IF YOURE THERE AND IM THERE, WE'LL SEE EACH OTHER ONE DAY... DONT TRIP, AND AFTER THE DUST UP, ILL TELL JAMAL AT PARKSIDE MARKET TO SPOT YOU A BAG OF ICE...

Apr 25, 2002
BLEND IN??? QUITE TO THE CONTRARY, CCCUSER925, QUITE TO THE CONTRARY... DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL ASHAMED THAT I WAS ABLE (AND STILL AM BY THE WAY) TO GO WHERE I WANT, WHENEVER I WANT, AND NO ONE DOES SHIT??? TRUST ME PURELIFE, I WASNT GONNA GET MY ASS BEAT BY NO ONE... I WAS CUTTIN UP THE RUGS AT HUMPREYS, AT MELODY'S, AND AT THE BROKEN WHEEL, ALL WHILE WATCHING THE NORTHERN HYNAS DANCE TO LIL ROB, WHILE SOMEONE ELSE WAS TRYIN TO GET THEIR SHIT PLAYED, ALL WHILE I WAS L.A. FITTED... DONT TRIP, THO, MAYNE, MAYBE YOULL CATCH ME ONE DAY...

broken wheel ? you talkin about brentwood thought those dudes who go their were gangsters ha . small world tho im all over brentwood,antioch,pittsburg.