WOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
slicc ricc, your fuckin pathetic. at least stomper doesnt sit there and concentrate on talkin about homeboy shit. you seem to be obsessed with it. you mohawk rockin queer. actin like you know what you talkin about like u in them streets when u got like 3000 posts. ima say it once and never again. this shit belongs in the streets. ANYBODY can get hard over the internet. unfortunately for you all you have to fight is surenos. they gettin took out over here

Aug 17, 2007
LOL.....I REMEMBER KICKIN IT WITH A HOMEBOY FROM SANTA ROSA,HE WAS FROM ATC AND HE WAS TELLIN ME ABOUT SKRAPS OUT THERE CLAIMIN LA PRIMERA LIKE OFF THA AMERICAN ME MOVIE,LOL

LA PRIMERA LIVES!

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Square ass skrapz would be recruiting white boys. Bet they rush in blind handicapped ppl too.
THIS FOOL WANNA TALK ABOUT SURENOS RECRUITING WHITEBOYS, WHEN THIS WHOLE BOARD IS DEDICATED TO A WHITE BOY!!! LOL
AND FILTH DEE WHO POSTS HERE TOO ON AN EVERYDAY BASIS, LOOKS LIKE HE SPARKLES AT NIGHT HE' SO DAMN WHITE. YOU NEED TO TAKE OFF YOUR LIQUOR STORE LOCS HOMIE CAUSE IT'S PRETTY BRIGHT ON YOUR SIDE...AND I AINT TALKING THAT LIPSTICK RED YOU FOOLS BE WEARING EITHER.

slicc ricc, your fuckin pathetic. at least stomper doesnt sit there and concentrate on talkin about homeboy shit. you seem to be obsessed with it. you mohawk rockin queer. actin like you know what you talkin about like u in them streets when u got like 3000 posts. ima say it once and never again. this shit belongs in the streets. ANYBODY can get hard over the internet. unfortunately for you all you have to fight is surenos. they gettin took out over here

COME ON RECKLESS ,STRAIGHT UP FOOL!!! YOU A LAME ESE... WHY YOU SPEAKING ON SOME SHIT YOU AINT EVEN ABOUT??? YOU KNOW FULL WELL IF YOU WERE PUT IN A BAD POSITION AND GOT HIT UP YOU WOULDNT DIE FOR THE X4...BUT I GUESS FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME IT'S SAFE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO TELL SOMEBODY ELSE HOW THEY AINT STREET??? THERE'S FOOLS FROM THE NORTH WHO HAVE DONE DIRT AND DIED FOR THEY CAUSE BUT YOU JUST PLAYING A PART AND FRONTING WHILE REAL MOTHERFUCKERS GOT LIL PUTILLOS LIKE YOU TRYING TO CLAIM THE FAME. YOU AINT A NORTENO FOOL, YOU AINT EVEN FUCKING AROUND WITH NO NORTHERN HOODS. YOU JUST A KID THAT GOT A BIG HAPPY MEAL SMILE IN HIS SIG, TRYING TO FIT IN CAUSE HE LIVES UP NORTH BUT AINT WILLING TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES. YOU DISRECTING ALL THE REAL FOOLS ON HERE.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Roseland is definitely part of Rosa, the only thing that makes it any different is it's Sherrifs jurisdiction. I grew up over there behind Winchels donuts and yeah, all the illegals took over Roseland like it was going out of style from the late 80's til now.